Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

18.5 Broke PhysX

Isaard

18 hours ago, Isaard said:

Tried this.

Its sort of working now, PhysX toggle is on and there are some effects in the game now, like the PhysX spray from Volt's Noble Stance unarmed idle animation. But other places still have nothing, like the Nekros Noble Stance idle animation. I used to get a snazzy bunch of PhysX particles before, now its just a N-64 era looking blob of smoke snot... what is going on with this game...

I'm on Win7 and ran CCleaner to check for reg errors, didn't find anything Nvidia or PhysX related though.

have your tried verifying and optimizing D/L cache for the game?  if playing on steam this is verify game cache (right click the game in your library > properties > local files {third tab})

it seems you Physx is functioning properly sorta..now it appears there is an issue with the game textures or libraries..  if those cache options don't work i can't think of anything that a re install of the game, or hope that a future hotfix/patch will fix? not sure what to suggest if it gets to that point

On 3/25/2016 at 5:33 PM, SKbrau said:

have your tried verifying and optimizing D/L cache for the game?  if playing on steam this is verify game cache (right click the game in your library > properties > local files {third tab})

it seems you Physx is functioning properly sorta..now it appears there is an issue with the game textures or libraries..  if those cache options don't work i can't think of anything that a re install of the game, or hope that a future hotfix/patch will fix? not sure what to suggest if it gets to that point

I haven't messed with different versions of PhysX except the latest ones but I've re-installed the game on multiple accounts and still no luck.