Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Allow Clan Invites In Region Chat And Fix Spam Invites.

Gryphticon

Seriously, I don't want to name a clan but if you know who it is, then be it. That clan is freaking annoying. He recruits anybody in region chat which makes it difficult to actually invite somebody that wants to join your clan since they're invited in another clan.

This is not a legit way to recruit and it's just stupid.

Either that/those clan(s) stops spam inviting or either the devs fix that issue.

You may know me as GTC's Warlord (Gryphus Tech Corporation). It's difficult to invite people when they got invited in another clan. I would never do that to anybody. If a clan has a little dojo with alot of members, then it obviously them since region chat spam invites does not bring quality members.

Thank you.

Glad to know there are still jerks in-game. Or not. I wish that clan invites are actually open to any number. Then, the player gets to select their own clan that they decided to join to. Current system really restricts players when jerks are in the game.

Edited by matrixEXO

Greetings.

I'd support a half-hour mute on anyone actively conducting recruitment over chat. Period.

This has begun to be a problem over council chat as well.

This is Warframe, not Oblivion. I do not care if the Fighters Guild is recruiting again.

Best Regards,

Edited by OriKlein