Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Everyone!

Namirrha

Hi everyone, mybe it's a bit late for a presentation 'cause i'm in game since 4 mounths! I came here when i had trouble or when i was looking for advise but only now i decided to fully interact with all you! Beacuse the forum is a great resource for anyone, i thought it would be a good idea to share my little experience on the game to help beginners and of course older tennos, if i'll have solution for their trouble and of course find solution to my trouble lol. 

Something about me? I play on a mac, believe it or not. It's hard i know but for 2 hours a day of fun it's not so bad, only recently i'm having launch problem, i wrote also to the support, hope they could help. (I know, there's time and place for everything but not now http://i.imgur.com/l6I1JQC.png) I have a clan with only 4 members (Clan Zotique) but we are fine because basically we're close friends and believe me, it's way more fun and easy to build a dojo!

Last thing, thanks to DE for making the game, for all the updates and fixes, for hearing their community and for "the second dream" it was really awesome. Keep it up, guys! This is me during the quest:

Spoiler

3gv790Q.jpg

Spoiler

nDh2p17.jpg

Great community make the game more enjoyable, thanks to everyone and good game!