Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clantech Weapon Crafting Materials And Poor Depressive Hyena

MyXmaN

MOAR PLASTIDS!!!! MOAR CONTROL MODULES!!!

I wonder why Detonite Injectors, Fieldrons and Mutagen Masses all require plastids to craft? It would make a lot more sense to make the materials needed different.

Poor Hyena must be depressive from everyone stomping over it to get a control module.

Okay, so, the suggestion:

1) Mutagen Mass requiring plastids is fine, i guess. But maybe we can switch salvage to nanospores and control module to a neurod? It would make more sense - thats all infested resources.

2) Fieldron should be built with a control module, rubedo/polymers and circuits. Everything high-tech corpus style.

3) And that leaves us to Detonite injectors being built with a Neural Sensor, some ferrite/salvage and alloy plates. Everything grineer.

It would make a lot more sense and give corpus a break. Really, they have to rebuild that poor Hyena what - 2000 times a day?

I really pity that poor thing.

So, support the idea! Save the Hyena!

Edited by MyXmaN

Since i just ran out of plastids while trying to build more detonite injectors, i feel this topic should be bumped and not forgotten!

Also, i will probably need to torment Hyena a bit more in case i use up all my control modules...

I'm hoping this is an effect of the dojo weapons being rushed for U8. I was sad 8.1.0 didn't change this.

DE, please add veriety to the ClanTech material requirements. Building a cancer mass and an explosive container shouldn't have the same requirements.