Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] ~ Cnahge Your Mode ~

Sjukob

WARNING BAD ENGLISH 

Hello everybody . I want to share my idea with you . But i think people had written about this already , but a little remind wont be bad i hope . I see people often use same weapons which are clones of each other , i want change it .

So , the idea is to make modes more different . The way to do that is to give you a choice to change the mode as you want it , its like an option you choose for your mode . For example i will use Vauban's tesla : Vauban throw tesla field which deal damage every second to enemies who came too close , but you can plase only 3 . Frost damage : when you deal damage to your target , it will be paralyzed for few seconds , but freeze holds less now , or ice damage now chills all enemies around your target , but chill effect is lower now . We can examine Volt's overload : Vold creating a field around him , the field is static ( or travels with Volt but slows him down ) and violently damage very enemy in it . 

The change of modes is not permanent , you can change them as often as you want , or you can leave them original . I think adding this will make players much more different and give them more place to imagine and create their own tactics . There are a lot of things you can add to modes .  

Remember this is just example and idea .

Edited by Sjukob

From what I understand you want mods to have different effects that players can alter? Good idea, but DE will probably just introduce them as separate mods rather than a new mechanic.

You understood everything right , but i really dont know how DE can make separate mods , only if it will be a mode which you equip on your mode .