Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For Gameplay Ideas

Spockster

Hi everyone,

I reckon there should be a feature where you can see a person is typing or AFK.

Like when someone is typing in the game, they stand still, and people don't know if the person is typing or AFK.  So they should put some sort of symbol on top of the warframe's head like (...) so that people in the game know if they are typing

And for the AFK, they should put a timer on the waframe every 5 mins or so when they are absolutely standing still.  It will put some sort of symbol on top of there head so the people in the game know they are AFK also they should put a feature in when you have to be away from the keyboard, you can just pause the game showing the same symbol on top of the warframe's head saying they are AFK. 

I think this could be useful in some parts of the mission when you have to open a door with 2 players opening it at the same time, and the game knows that the person is AFK, so the other player can open the door by himself.  This happens to me quiet alot when there are only 2 people in the mission. 

This is one of my suggestions for the game, thanks for reading. And Plz don't judge me.