The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]Cinematic Trailer - Stalker

Bliznub

A quick thought on if DE ever decides to release another cinematic trailer. I would love to see one featuring the stalker and his more haunting side:

Four Tenno run through a Corpus ship, weapons blazing. All around enemies close in; cut down by a hail of bullets and bolts. A mag turns to face a new enemy, and is thrown to the floor by a shockwave moa. Instantly bullets rip through the moa, and a volt steps into view as the mag pulls herself up.

Moving forward they find themselves on a catwalk above a large room. The camera moves up and pans down to show dozens of moa and crewmen shooting a flurry of bullets toward them. Trinity stops for a moment to cast her blessing, and then waves the other Tenno forward. Halfway down the catwalk the sound of shots below fade to nothingness, and the lights flicker.
The Tenno stop and turn, checking the ceiling, the floor below, the pillars holding their catwalk up.

Nothing.

They run on, quickening their pace, wall running off the pillars to propel them forward. As mag goes through the door the camera changes, looking back. Excalibur runs past, then volt, and trinity turns to check the room once more. Mag gestures to hurry, glancing frantically around, wondering where the enemy is. Trinity sees nothing and turns back to the other Tenno, running towards the door.

It slams shut.

Volt runs to a nearby console, punches a few buttons, but the door won't open. The console goes dark and the volt steps back, pulling his rifle from his back.

The camera zooms out, facing them from the sealed door.

The lights flicker, and go out.

Three flashlights flick on; mag turns to volt as though he had done it. He shakes his head and raises his rifle.

Through the darkness a slash dash creates a blinding flash, mag pulls in the direction it went, and volt's head comes rolling back.

Excalibur thrusts his sword into the air and the radial blind lights up the scene for a moment, just as an arrow is loosed into mag's back, flinging her off scene.

The lights flicker back on, and excalibur is alone. He turns, pointing his gun left and right, then faces the camera as it happens.

The stalker drops from the ceiling to plunge Hate into excalibur's back. The stalker looks up and straight into the camera.

Flicker to black.

Obviously if this were to become cinematic it would require some polish... but I hope you get the idea.

On a side note I would love it if the stalker actually did lock doors as it attacked, actually plunged ships into darkness and didn't give warning at very high levels. I appreciate the reasons why this may not be possible, but damn would it be epic to have a little horror about an otherwise easy enemy. (don't get me wrong, before I knew I could kill him he scared the ... out of me)

Well, I hope you enjoy the mental image of a stalker slash dashing through a pitch black room.

Thanks for reading, feedback is very welcome :)

-Bliznub

Edit: Almost forgot, if ever DE were to introduce multiple stalkers (I know, I know...) then the ending scene of this with a couple stalker visors lighting up red in the dark room is all you would need.

Edited by Bliznub

what happened to trinity? and i dont think excalibur should die or the others(optional) and instead of mag it should be vauban. but since Excalibur is the "poster boy" he shouldn't die know what im saying? but good idea. if this were to come true it would be after the lore is implemented that way DE will be ok with making something similar.

oh yea one more thing..........

What stalker? (:p lol)

• 2 months later...

what happened to trinity? and i dont think excalibur should die or the others(optional) and instead of mag it should be vauban. but since Excalibur is the "poster boy" he shouldn't die know what im saying? but good idea. if this were to come true it would be after the lore is implemented that way DE will be ok with making something similar.oh yea one more thing..........What stalker? (:p lol)

Yeah, considering that excalibur is the face of warframe, maybe you should have the trinity killed by bow (headshot, of course) volt by 7 stalker kunia going from lower stomach to neck, and have the mag/vauban (i think vauban, due to thick armour, to give effect of weakness) get slash dashed nearly in half, lights turn back on slowly, door opens again, then it's a side veiw of excalibur (w. skana of course) VS. stalker, then they both make a quick move(stalker jumps attacks and excalibur slide attacks) then as thier weapons touch the vid ends