Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings, friends!

RoZyK13

I really hope I'm posting this in the right place and in the right way, if not, uhh...Sorry!

Greetings, fellow Tenno! I am RoZy, but I often go by Bob or Bobby or whatever good nicknames people come up with, like Robin. I'm good with my Rubico, I can even shoot a Grineer in the face from 1 meter away! Impressive, huh? Feel free to add and ask me on missions c: I might be with another person or two by chance lol

16 hours ago, InglriousB said:

Wow, that's double the distance I'm able to shoot them o.O. please tell me your secret!!!

Oh and welcome to the forums ^^

My secret is....well....

I look at myself and practice within my mirror, giving pep talk and practicing on those weird fruit on Earth that don't seem to do anything lol

21 hours ago, (PS4)SubmarineSSBN said:

Welcome to the forums, I am new as well.  Any questions ask everyone else :)

I'll ask you a question just because you said to ask others. Will you be my friend? c:

On 3/14/2016 at 2:32 PM, RoZyK13 said:

I really hope I'm posting this in the right place and in the right way, if not, uhh...Sorry!

Greetings, fellow Tenno! I am RoZy, but I often go by Bob or Bobby or whatever good nicknames people come up with, like Robin. I'm good with my Rubico, I can even shoot a Grineer in the face from 1 meter away! Impressive, huh? Feel free to add and ask me on missions c: I might be with another person or two by chance lol

Hit me up with a add request in game, and we'll be making all kinds of... http://prntscr.com/ag8iqc

Seriously though, keen on some games : D