Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings

(XBOX)WolfWarrior0505

Greetings there,

If your actually reading this then I congratulate thee for not many do, and they always ask the same question over multiple times. "So tell us about yourself?" Evidently I say it's within my profile bio on my Xbox that sums me up. As well here that will as well for those that wonder what person I am. So I'll answer that question only regarding to gaming itself. If you really want to know me, do so while we game perhaps you may earn my respect to an understanding in my perspective to send you a friend request and see what follows from there.

I'm a noob, in that regard completely new to Warframe itself. For a free game to play, along with in game purchases if one needs platinum badly or such not so bad. Game is balanced out so far least what I see in my perspective. Regardless I'm a solo player at heart, aka lone wolf. However I do play with a few randoms, and already for I guess in my perspective helped two randoms unlock the Kubrow quest and help them up to get the egg. Not bad within a twenty days time of playing. However I do enjoy the company of friends, thus I get along with people. I may be quiet at first but after awhile I'll speak. The reason why I'm quiet is I'm analyzing your behavior, in my perspective thinking which piece you'll move on the chessboard to either prolong my attack or break my defenses on the board. It helps sort out what player you are, and determines if I should speak or not depending upon the approach. I do have a mic (Well in this case a 3.5mm headpiece that plugs in the port that works just fine. Why spend $60+ for a headset when you can just spend $7-$10+ for one that works? Long it's a 3.5mm, any larger or smaller won't work we all know that). Regardless if I'm quiet I will make call outs to my best as this game is fast paced along with the term of being a Ninja warrior in space. So forgive me if I call out slow or not sure what to call what is after you but I will do my best as I always do.

I'm still learning of this game as I go along, and there are times playing solo is fast and easy on some missions. While there are times I can be overrun despite of playing smart by using flanking, hit and run tactics, conserving my ammo, and etc to survive the challenge ahead of me. There are times I'm bested, while majority of the time tight clutches. So thus I'm a die-hard player, with a unique skill of my own ways of the strength of the wolf to stay alive and aid my friends through the end of the mission. Now that you know a bit of how I play I'll list what I have Warframe wise so far below. I have already been sent three invites to join a clan, but I refused to do the fact I rather know what that clan itself focuses on. In Destiny on the forums of Bungie your able to look up that clan and gain that info, Warframe on the other side I have yet to look into. Rather play safe than go in reckless if you catch my drift.

Mastery Rank: 4-Novice
Excalibur: Max Rank 30
Oberon: Max Rank 30
Rhino: In Forge
Nyx: In Forge

As for about myself, as you can tell I'm a winded-talker. If your not use to it too bad how I am. I'm currently the age of twenty-two but later in this year be twenty-three. I do work for a living, and will be working two jobs thus my time is limited to gaming unless on my days off where I try hard to catch up. So if you try to reach me, and I don't respond due to the following reasons. I'm either passed out in bed resting from the days work of labor, at work, or away from the console (if online that is) to grab some grub, drink, and take care of my dog's needs. Responsibility with me is a major thing. How I was raised, thus how I am. I don't think to kindly to those that lack responsibility however life will teach a harsh lesson as it always does. I get along with anyone for I don't judge, unless within reason depending upon it's a serious matter at hand. Majority of the time that's not the case. Over Xbox, throughout the years of gaming I'm known as Wolfy for short of my GamerTag within Microsoft. It's a name I earned among my friends over the years of gaming with them thus the name stuck. Ironic in a way isn't? However I believe that answers the question within the perspective I granted. If you really want to know me, take the chance and know me as a friend. My trust is hardly earned, for I don't grant it easily. If you seek it, you'll earn it in my perspective not yours. That's how I am, how I always will be, and proud of such. I may sound blunt as well straight forward, however I find it best that way then to beat around the bush if you catch my meaning.T'is a pleasure meeting those that respond, play along side with, and socialize with of course. Thus in the hopes of learning more from the game itself, as well share the adventures of those I consider friends. Other than that I spoke long enough.

Without  further ado,

-Wolfy

This has been one of the most awesome and elaborate introductions I have ever seen. It makes me wish I had an XB1 so we could play together. 

Anyway, if you need any guidance or have any questions about the game, ask me anytime via the forums messaging service. 

And ofc be very welcome both in the game and on the forums :)

On 3/14/2016 at 8:13 AM, (PS4)CowboyJeff72 said:

Welcome aboard Tenno! Nice intro and have to say, love the name!

Thank ye for the kindly welcome, and yea it's stuck. Pretty much fond of the name. ^^

22 hours ago, ShadowQueen_X said:

My response seems inadequate - welcome to Warframe !!

Nay, any response is fine no such thing as inadequate in my perspective. Thanks for the warm welcome though!

21 hours ago, InglriousB said:

This has been one of the most awesome and elaborate introductions I have ever seen. It makes me wish I had an XB1 so we could play together. 

Anyway, if you need any guidance or have any questions about the game, ask me anytime via the forums messaging service. 

And ofc be very welcome both in the game and on the forums :)

Thank ye kindly for the welcome, as well the invitation to ask questions/guidance through via the messaging services of the forums. I do have a few, so while fresh in the mind I'll send them your way to gain some insight knowledge of the game. It's vast, thus a lot to learn in my perspective.

Apologizes for late replies to the three of ye, as I stated responsibility comes first and I had some to attend to. ^^' But I thank thee for the warm welcome thus far.

Edited by (XB1)WolfWarrior0505