The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✭✭ Guardian Divinity ✭✭ | New Player Friendly | Full Research | Discord |

Lattymoy

j95y0l.png

ABOUT US:

Guardian Divinity is a new gaming community. We were founded in 2013 on the PlayStation 3 and went by the name of Code Four/Code Twelve

(Later renamed to The Silicon Knights on the PlayStation 4). The clan itself was restarted on the PC platform. We are not like other community's.

We don't require you to be a Mastery Rank 1 or play 24 hours a day. We accept the newest of players and they grow up with us.

We are a Divine community; we expect the utmost Loyalty, Honor and Respect from every single one of our members.

We stand by a lenient Code of Conduct and we expect it to be followed. We look forward to your initiation

WARFRAME:

The community is majorly housed in Warframe and will be for the foreseeable future. We are currently a Storm Clan (Obviously).

We host weekly events ranging from Suicide Survivals to Dojo Dueling Tournaments. You may also donate to the prize pool when necessary.

We are with the Dark Guardians Community Alliance currently and neither of us participate in Conclave (Unless event oriented) or Solar Rails.

Participation in Events, Missions, Raids and Etc are NOT required by any of our members but we do suggest you participate.

Our growth in Warframe has been amazing and this is just the beginning of our tremendous journey. 

STEAM GROUP:

We use Steam Groups to regularly keep track of our member base and award Player of the week. This is a necessary requirement and it's easy to join. 

To join just contact a person in Leadership AKA Officer or General and they will be happy to send you an invite, if you haven't been directed to already.

DISCORD:

We use Discord to communicate with our player base and have fun together. Discord is a requirement but a microphone is not. 

We understand that some people either don't like to talk or can't afford a decent headset but we still want everybody

to become acquainted with each other. It makes for a better and more enjoyable experience in Warframe and Beyond.

To join just ask any member for an instant invite, if you haven't been directed to already.

REQUIREMENTS:

• Discord Access
  • Steam Access
  • Ages 15+
  • Mature Player

APPLICATION:

• Post Mastery Rank
  • Post Steam Name
  • Post In Game Name
  • Post Microphone or No Microphone\

MAIN FLOOR OF DOJO:

Spoiler

w18j60.png

CODE OF CONDUCT:

Spoiler

1. LOYALTY. Every member will demonstrate loyalty to their fellow members and to the community. 

2. HONOR. Every member will conduct themselves in an honorable and professional manner 
at all times. 

3. RESPECT. Every member will demonstrate respect for his fellow members, fellow gamers, and the leadership of Guardian Divinity. 

4. All members of Guardian Divinity may be members only of Guardian Divinity and its Allies, and may not be part of any other gaming community unless direct permission has been given by a Creator. 

5. All members of Guardian Divinity must be over the age of 15 or have been given prior approval by a High Order. 

6. Unlawful activity of ANY kind, regardless of jurisdiction, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and will be grounds for IMMEDIATE dismissal from the community. 

7. Gamer tags. We do not allow any Drug, Sex, or Hate references in any gamer tag within Guardian Divinity. If you have it in your name, you will be asked to remove it and be given a reasonable amount of time to do so. If you do not, you will be dismissed from Guardian Divinity.

Edited by MackC12

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join.  I just started playing a few days ago, but this game is awesome and I'll be on a lot.

Master rank 1, but only about 1,000 points away from 2 which I should have by the end of the day.

Steam and in game name: elmSTREETnasty

I have a mic, and I'm on the east coast if that helps.