Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Endgame Gameplay

LynxCali

So i've gotten my Saryn to 30......now what? I farm for weapons? Thats the only thing keeping me occupied at the moment. 

I understand that you said new bosses that are a lot harder are going to be released, but I think we need some raids. No I'm not trying to suggest that you turn this game into WoW, but this game is primarily a PvE game but we have no endgame content whatsoever which is a little strange.

Feel free to comment/add, thanks for reading !

Looking forward to a red post answering my question (:

The game is still in beta, trying to iron out all the mechanical stuff while adding minor content.

I didn't ask for a reason why they aren't doing it, I'm suggesting this and I'm aware of what they are doing, thanks though !

like i just posted in another thread to more or less the same topic

try to get them all

if you have slots get all the warframes and weapons level them up it increases ur master lvl, for example master lvl 7 is needed for some dojo weapons

find a clan if necessary help them to build the dojo (which means farming)

and fight high wave defenses when the mob lvl are int he several hundreds if really gets difficult

REAL Raids with more complexity - and not "retrieve artifact; get out" - would be really nice.

Once again, I suggest to take a look at the Assault Mode from Unreal Tournament, that's the core idea to me.

Void missions are nice, but they are just a plain reskin, standard missions with new tileset and stronger enemies, but the story is basically the same.

like i just posted in another thread to more or less the same topic

try to get them all

if you have slots get all the warframes and weapons level them up it increases ur master lvl, for example master lvl 7 is needed for some dojo weapons

find a clan if necessary help them to build the dojo (which means farming)

and fight high wave defenses when the mob lvl are int he several hundreds if really gets difficult

No no no, I am not looking for something to keep me occupied as that is not endgame. Endgame as in there is no ending. I can eventually acquire all of the guns/warframes.

Yeah, they need to make something. Endgame is experimenting with weapons and playing RNG with the mods until you get what you need (Defense buff severely shortened this part). Void is the only thing I could call to proper endgame content, but thanks to it being the only endgame we have right now people got annoyed that it was heavily RNG based. Clans making their own levels could be a cool thing, but we need something new and exciting.

I agree with you guys, however I wouldn't call the void endgame, there is not a boss in there. I just want a boss with crazy mechanics that requires lots of practice to be able to kill, and a nice reward for doing it.