Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfame Dress-up : Overlord

Eyy! Another episode of Warframe Dress-up with yours truly. Last time I went for western character, now let's try on the anime side.

From the title, you'll know who I'll be dressing up as..

hqdefault.jpg

Err not quite...

JtO6TBY.jpg

There we go! Momonga~ Err, Momon the Dark Hero!

Keep in mind that: 
-I always try the best color scheme that I see fit. It may vary from other displays
-Im running warframe at the possibly lowest settings in terms of graphics
-There are limitations to what you can color within frames, so it may not be always 100% accurate
-Frames that I use usually has some relations to the character I dress them up with, to keep the feel and the link on them

For this one, I chose the Rhino Warframe. Momonga's Warrior Avatar has the build of Rhino all over it, so I decided to check it out if the color scheme In-game could somehow match it. I tried it out and was quite happy with the results.

Check it out:

QiCseWJ.jpg

Shmexy. Dem pelvic thrust. 

znEVDCk.jpg

I'd be happy if the synadia had the Umbra effect like it was wrapped around the neck, but this would have to do.

fwvw8bH.jpg

I did use the Rhino (Default) helmet as it resembles Momon's headgear more compared to Rhino's other alt helmets. No MS+ for Momon :(

8CECUzn.jpg

I went for the Dual Cleavers, as in the anime, the Melee his Warrior Avatar had was made of Adamantium. I don't know but somehow prisma is the one that came in mind. And his Rank Adamantite (Which is signified by the dog-tag like necklace), looked like Prisma. I did try using Galatine and War, but that dual wield feel is just not there, so the best option for me was these bad boys. Opticor being the Primary as Momon was originally a Mage-class character. So Mage = Lazurs IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR. You'd think of strength when you see Rhino, which is what Momon did on the series, he powered his way through brute force to his enemies, which is what Rhino usually do. Furis was also added here. There was a crucial scene in the anime where Momonga gave a potion to the woman she just saved. That potion was also the key to finding out Momonga's identity. Furis having the ability to life-steal, had the traits of a potion-like benefits of replenishing health. 

Well that's my Momon the Dark Hero! Any other suggestions? Improvements? Or alternatives that I should have done here? Leave a comment.

Extra pics: 

warrior-armor-min.png

weIcoQd.jpg

UsQ3U6J.jpg