Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf A Precursor To Better Movement?

General-Griffin

With the adding of the handspring to climbing I got a little hope for the future of the fame after the changes that were made to slide jumping. So here's my point of view and what I hope for the future!

I think it's bad because it allowed me to move about at speed during firefights but I like it because it looks stupid and everyone uses it to get about. That's my point of view and I'm all for the change as movement should at least look realistic but what should we replace it with?

free running mix of combat. I think we should add more moves like that flip to all kinds of objects and then add attacks that go with the various movements for different environments so that way a person can get good at melee combat instead of button mashing. add different damages and fall back perks to different moves and add speed addition to movement so if someones good at parkour there stamina goes down slower and us rhinos have a chance. 

I don't doubt that there probably working on this but it would be awesome if it was full fledged.