Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*possitive* Feedback

Neuhnee

Haters need not apply. You've got plenty of your own threads.

I think Gamers in particular tend to be 'praisers by exclusion' in that if all we're complaining about is that the Vipers sound silly now that means you did everything else right. This can be really easy to forget when so few of us seem to have any tact. (profanity warning: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19).

I have my own list of complaints that I try to post as constructively as I can, but let's give the Devs some well earned praise here. They've made a stellar game, they've done a really good job of addressing problems we've brought back to them, and on the whole they keep improving on a great job to begin with.

Update 8 brought alot of new stuff, and the forums exploded with gripes and complaints, but 8 brought a ton of good stuff too.

I'm really digging this new mantling mechanic. It probably has the single largest impact on my game in this update, it's almost a whole new game now I'm not launching off the tops of boxes like a bottle rocket.

Loving the new Grineer ships, these huge windows are awesome!

Eight major updates and this game still hasn't degraded to just another COD!!!

What do you guys think the Devs have done great jobs at?

For the most part I do not think it was ever an issue with the game as such but much more an issue with the people who used to play a lot when the game was first released open beta.

Trolls and rushers are slowly dying as their short term self-gratification from this game is no longer there, DE are placing stop blocks for such behavior.

Maybe DE have released this game the right way.

Making it an open beta with bugs which can really irritate to weed out the people who ruin the game for others.

I think the dojo has really done a number on those people since thing take so long to make as a group of people who know each other and enjoy each other's company over a clan who went out to get as many people in to the clan just so they could get a big dojo before everyone else only to have members who demand control over how the dojo is built which then results in arguments and break up of the clan.

Only the persistent patient survive at this time.