Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Fix/Buff to Inaros in 18.6.2

Brosephelon

Was doing a T2S with Inaros and decided to mess around with devour.  It can now 100% reliably create sandshadows.  

Before, you would devour an enemy and unless the devour damage killed the enemy you would not get a sandshadow.  This was rather problematic as things like Kubrows, Sentinels, and allies could and would kill the devour target mid-devour giving you nothing. Not to mention devour damage scaled horribly to the point you could be doing 0 damage to tanky enemies.

Now, you devour an enemy and so long as they die while you are actively devouring them a sandshadow will spawn.  My kubrow was running up slapping my devour targets as normal as I was messing around with the ability and sandshadows were still spawning even when apparently not killed by devour damage.  

A similar change to this was made for pilfroid awhile back and it was great, and seemingly they have made the same change to Inaros and it is equally as great.  I haven't fully tested this, and I was just toying around in a T2S when I noticed what was happening.  I checked the 18.6.2 patch notes again and noticed nothing about this being mentioned.  Perhaps it just didn't make it in the patch notes or its a full on stealth buff/fix.  Either way this is seemingly great news for Inaros.