Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Batman vs superman [spoilers]

Luxylol

On 3/26/2016 at 8:45 PM, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

While I don't expect him to stay dead, I enjoyed watching Superman die. Filthy god-modder!

Yeah, she's not in it very much, but she kicks a$$.

Thanks Grizz. Saw it opening day and I didn't hate it and didn't like it a lot either. Why is it difficult to play a good Lex Luthor (son or not) and often the character ends up as a comedian/bufoon? Wonder Woman did kick tail and she seemed the only one to not be in any danger to Doomsday. 

Even smiling after being knocked back and charging again, shows she actually love combat. Her accent comes across as superficial because since she's around circa WW2, she could have perfected her English speaking.

In fact its her fault for Superman's injury, she just have to hack, hack, and hack with her sword. She killed Superman indirectly!

10 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

Brainiac (possibly as Alexander mentions someone coming could be Brainiac) and Injustice style Superman.

I don't get how you got Brainiac out of any of the movie. It's Darkseid whom he is talking about. The nightmare sequence and the upside-down painting at the end (along with his speech about it) confirm that.

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks Grizz. Saw it opening day and I didn't hate it and didn't like it a lot either. Why is it difficult to play a good Lex Luthor (son or not) and often the character ends up as a comedian/bufoon? Wonder Woman did kick tail and she seemed the only one to not be in any danger to Doomsday. 

Reveal hidden contents

Even smiling after being knocked back and charging again, shows she actually love combat. Her accent comes across as superficial because since she's around circa WW2, she could have perfected her English speaking.

In fact its her fault for Superman's injury, she just have to hack, hack, and hack with her sword. She killed Superman indirectly!

Eh, Superman pretty much 'killed' himself. He could have easily thrown the spear from a distance, he chose to get up in Doomsday's face.

3 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I don't get how you got Brainiac out of any of the movie. It's Darkseid whom he is talking about. The nightmare sequence and the upside-down painting at the end (along with his speech about it) confirm that.

Eh, Superman pretty much 'killed' himself. He could have easily thrown the spear from a distance, he chose to get up in Doomsday's face.

You're really passionate about your movies, huh? Okay, you're right! So is Affleck going to be in the Suicide Squad movie?

35 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You're really passionate about your movies, huh? Okay, you're right! So is Affleck going to be in the Suicide Squad movie?

Pretty sure the guy in the chair being questioned by Joker is the Batman of that movie. How else would it explain Batman not giving a damn. He clearly is shows up during one of Harley Quinns character development flashback.

One big spoiler!
That movie was average until batman reject kill superman, after that it was changed in brainless effect storm when everything exploding and lighting. Worst moment was when that monster want kill main character by laser eyes and something block it, It was Xena (read wonder woman) what block it like nothing and her sword was only thing what affect that monster, superman cant do nothing and his atack dont have power. Xena almost beat it itself but no superman sacrafise himself. Sad moment was when superman was hited, you already know what gonna be next scene. Big funeral in american style like in all american hero movies and finnish with words about how they meake better word.  Good thing here will be Music (Hans Zimmer did not disappoint) and effects looks pretty cool.

Secret:

Spoiler

Superman survive

Music 9/10
Effects 8/10
Story 3/10 (first half of movie 5/10 Second half of movie 1/10)

Still worth to watch

Edited by Technologic141
Grammar

47 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Pretty sure the guy in the chair being questioned by Joker is the Batman of that movie. How else would it explain Batman not giving a damn. He clearly is shows up during one of Harley Quinns character development flashback.

Nice! I'm more excited about Squad. And because of this - its so ridiculous I want one in my collection.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Yeah, I am :P Yes, though it will probably be more of a cameo. 

I don't mind a cameo.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik