Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For some reason I am making a story about Warframe

Basdiow

I'm booooooored, so I am creating a story. It will be about the remaining colonist on Mars after the Orokin fell, this is the prologue or whatever you would like to call it:

'The ‘Ruby of the Sky’ is what they called it, before the collapse, now it is nothing but a ‘Red Desert’ like it once was. The cities are in despair, abandoned and dull. The ‘Desert Skates’, the ‘Sand Spitters’, run free, the hunters of them now void and the native population all-but-there. The green grass is dead, the hills, once lush and beautiful, are now nothing but sand dunes as the water evaporated when the Terraformers shutdown. The air, filled with smoke, ash, and sand, is now unbearable for those that wish to live above the surface. The population, once billions, are now all but a few who live in the shadows. This is what Mars is now, the ‘Red Planet’, the former ‘Ruby of the Sky’, now tortured and destroyed by the Grineer war machine that steamrolls the system. We have no hope now, the Tenno betrayed us, the Orokin fell, and we have no way off this desolate planet, abandoned by the other colonies.

This is what has happened and what will be avenged, for the deaths of my kin and my kin of my kin will not go in vain.'

1 hour ago, Basdiow said:

I'm booooooored, so I am creating a story. It will be about the remaining colonist on Mars after the Orokin fell, this is the prologue or whatever you would like to call it:

'The ‘Ruby of the Sky’ is what they called it, before the collapse, now it is nothing but a ‘Red Desert’ like it once was. The cities are in despair, abandoned and dull. The ‘Desert Skates’, the ‘Sand Spitters’, run free, the hunters of them now void and the native population all-but-there. The green grass is dead, the hills, once lush and beautiful, are now nothing but sand dunes as the water evaporated when the Terraformers shutdown. The air, filled with smoke, ash, and sand, is now unbearable for those that wish to live above the surface. The population, once billions, are now all but a few who live in the shadows. This is what Mars is now, the ‘Red Planet’, the former ‘Ruby of the Sky’, now tortured and destroyed by the Grineer war machine that steamrolls the system. We have no hope now, the Tenno betrayed us, the Orokin fell, and we have no way off this desolate planet, abandoned by the other colonies.

This is what has happened and what will be avenged, for the deaths of my kin and my kin of my kin will not go in vain.'

*hint hint* *make an op tenno protagonist......

14 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Wake them up via prova

The Colonist/Orokin/whatever you want to call the Orokin Citizens on Mars hate the Tenno for bringing the Empire down which allowed the Grineer to easily sweep over Mars.