Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Get A Report For Afk Option?

wgrant

Completely agree. I don't think moderators even need to be involved though. Make it so X reports in Y hours causes you to be unable to play Online (you can still group with friends/clan) for Z hours. Insert numbers as needed.

Would also allow reporting of other things, such as griefing and language. Have a tally with how many times each person has been reported for each thing in the last month or so, and have it viewable by other players.

Edited by liavalenth

It would be really nice to both bring repeat offenders to the moderators attention and give a concrete threat/deterrent to people who would AFK.

Would need a way for it to be verified in order to prevent report-trolling.

It would be far better and easier to add in an auto-kick timer for AFK players, IMO.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Would need a way for it to be verified in order to prevent report-trolling.

It would be far better and easier to add in an auto-kick timer for AFK players, IMO.

Not necessarily, by making it be X in Y amount of time you solve much of that problem. Such as 9 reports in 1 hour for a temporary ban on Online play, and make it so you can only report someone while in a mission. So, to be temporarily banned, three entire parties would have to say you were AFK in 1 hour, which is unlikely to be caused by trolls.

But, with the tally system, even people who only do this 1/hour would quickly have enough tallies that people would wonder why it was so high. It would be expected for most people have some tallies in everything due to trolls.

But the timer then ask for kick would be easier to implement, I would bet.

Edited by liavalenth