Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Difficulty

yiN_

I think there is a real problem with the difficulty of this game, I mean, the game is fine when you start but as soon as you are level 30 with mods u can just rofl stomp the all content.

The only difficulty I can find is defense after 35+ waves and then u just depend on nyx, with 2 nyx 1 trinity and frost you can handle pretty much every thing.

The standard mission becomes WAYYY too easy pluto is just level 35-59 we need news planets with higher level and some real difficulty (not just stupid level like with defense wave 35++)

I'm sorry for my english this is not my mother tongue but i'm really expecting some answers on this matter.

Agreed. Except i started back in U6, i didn't even get to have that difficult start. Suggestion: Difficulty levels, for example players can choose = Pluto, Outer Terminus, easy/medium/hard/insane.

These would not only affect the amount of enemies, their damage modifier against player, armor ratings and stuff... Would also have effect on how enemy actually totally mutilate the pod.

And then of course the classic difficulty level that only few would even dare to try... and even fewer would successfully pass (we are literally talking about few).

Big agree here.

Game already have all mechanics for proposing a great challenge to players with advanced teamwork strategies- warframe special abilities, large choice of guns and melee weapons, lots of mods with a huge custom system.

But the whole thing falls because of not enough various ennemies with particular abilities.

I have made a post about that a few days ago, I will just rewrite a few ideas here:

- Why not having some Infest special creatures who have a sort of big aura (100 meters?) which decrease warframe energy? They would constitute a sort of priority target, and a team should assassinate them quickly in order to survive.

- for corpus, we could imagine a moa who can aoe silence warframes

- was thinking for grineer some axe throwers where the only way to avoid their damage would be to use the "block" command...

List goes on, but yes, more tricky ennemies, better level design (platform/traps), maybe new tricky objectives as well, are high priorities right now for the game, because aside grinding there is no challenge.

I

The only difficulty I can find is defense after 35+ waves and then u just depend on nyx, with 2 nyx 1 trinity and frost you can handle pretty much every thing.

ok i guess u mean greneer or corpus as u use a frost

then try it with nxt event rules 1 warframe max from each class

and try to get high wave try to overtake the infested record oder corpus

or play pvp 

till they give us new pve content

greener/corpus or infested but then u don't need frost, 2 nyx can do pretty much everything on def against infested

I heard that the difficulty option is coming soon.

good news if it's true, do u have a source ?

honestly difficulty shouldn't just be, higher dmg and higher hp base

the ai should also be much more different easy mode = enemies like this

hard mode = enemies cooperate with each other, flank and attack you with their own abilities (corpus with stun/shock grenades, or grineer with a grp of shield lancer to advance forward and stuff etc)

I don't like how it feels right now, just high hp and high dmg, I think even lvl 180mobs shouldn't have that much high hp but the mobs should be way more versatile, fast and deadly

guess they will have some squad matchmaking label system in place or something. Or maybe the difficulty will be determined by the host. Can't imagine if you join a pug and everyone is set at different levels what the AI would do.

If u are noob and want easy mission u can stay on the easy planets.

Let other players have some hard content please... when a game is so easy that u can do the hardest mission in 30 seconds with just one hand there is no fun anymore.

Edited by yiN_

If u are noob and want easy mission u can stay on the easy planets.

Let other players have some hard content please... when a game is so easy that u can do the hardest mission in 30 seconds with just one hand there is no fun anymore.

Yeah, I'm a noob... and I'm really proud of been noob.

Thx anyway, :3

What the point of your post ?

I'm not judging...

You say you want easy mission so you don't die too much, well fine u got it, but let us get some very hard one.

This is not incompatible.

I would like to see some adjustment to the difficulty curve.

Have you guys played level 1 with a default warframe, with default weapons, alone, Since the grineer galleon was implemented?

It's not impossible, but it's hard enough to scare away casual players.

Given warframe's farmy nature, casual players represent a big playerbase.

Edited by NotaCobra

What the point of your post ?

I'm not judging...

You say you want easy mission so you don't die too much, well fine u got it, but let us get some very hard one.

This is not incompatible.

Sure, DE gives you hard missions, some days later you will complain because it's too  hard :D

I would like to see some adjustment to the difficulty curve.

Have you guys played level 1 with a default warframe, with default weapons, alone?

It's not impossible, but it's hard enough to scare away casual players.

Given warframe's farmy nature, casual players represent a big playerbase.

Yes, it was funny.... with the right tactic is always fun

Sure, DE gives you hard missions, some days later you will complain because it's too  hard :D

Why would I ?

If a mission is too hard for me I can still play the other missions and the mission too hard will give me a reason to improve and optimize my warframe.

You here on forum want a lot of nerfs, huh?

How is asking to make the game have optional difficulty levels nerfs? Fresh casual players will still have the frantic search for mods etc till they can move through the planets, but there's actually a very large number of us that have done that.  Personally I have every frame to 30, every primary to 30, every secondary to 30, and 85% of the melee weapons to 30.  ~2k mastery exp from rank 10.  In that time I've farmed and farmed.  But running through missions where the mats I need and literally don't fire etc b/c my dethcube kills everything...  That's not fun.

With the addition of polarization, frames/weapons have become even stronger.  I would love to go run a mission on a planet that drops the resources I need, crank the difficulty up, and enjoy farming a bit more because I have to think, and not just run around with a stripped frame with thief's wit, thief, and all the movement buffs.