Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multi-Factional Missions...

Sunoiz

Is anyone else getting a bit sick of playing a scene with, for example, infestation just to have grenier spoil their fun? It literally feels that every other match im soloing i keep having to deal with these guys when all i want is to pop some space zombies... i really wish this wouldnt happen so often in places like pluto or uranus.

Edited by Sunoiz

I've seen two factions in the same mission, though. What they do is they would kill each other off, instead of cooperating.

If you would like some kind of 'fusion' feeling, you can try Void missions - of which enemies are obviously based on the three other factions.

I like the idea of multi-faction missions. What I don't like is the fact that Lotus just blandly remarks, 'You've got marines inbound,' then I might see a few skirmishes between the old faction and the new faction in the next room if I'm lucky, and then the new enemies just automagically replace the old in the rest of the level.

I'd like the multi-faction missions to constantly spawn enemies of both factions, and spawn them in larger numbers than usual, so we might see actual wars going on. Something on the lines of 'It seems that X is under heavy assault from Y, try to stay out of the crossfire.'

Edited by Winterbraid

yeah all of these thoughts are well and good, im just bickering about the frequency. one mission i have gets invaded by another faction. the next mission gets turned into an exterminate 2 minuets into it and round the cycle continues. having a little consistancy isnt a bad thing now and then. it makes the unorthadox seem more special that way.

the annoying part is

the 2nd fraction will replace the first, thus it's still the same S#&$, I want to see a real war, grineer vs corpus pew pew

or grineer pew pew infested

and as a tenno you try to sneak by in that chaos

i just woke up and figured id do some quick capture missions on planets with plastids. stopped on uranus, desdemon. grenier invaded. i quit out. moved to pluto, hydra and corpus invaded. i quit out agian.. i moved to eris, ostereus, and agian in 3 minuets it went from capture to exterminate with less than 30 to kill...    *sigh*