Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consumable Drones

TheGameYouJustLostIt

Since the chances of getting a drone based warframe is pretty much nil. ( even though i would pay all the platinum to get one, i love summoner classes.)

Why don't they put in a consumable drones. It would be like ammo boxes and healthkits, one use things.

There are only two i would want would be the offensive drone and the shield drone. Though i'm sure they could make health dispensing and energy dispensing drones. 

They could float around like sentinels or the drones that corpus use. Though instead of being random they float *near* to the person that deployed them.

Once they are blown up by enemy fire they are gone and have to be brought again.

Price would vary from drone to drone. Fighting and shield drone being the cheapest, health and energy drones being the most expensive

2000-4000 range.

Thoughts?

Consumable items are in the shop... Ammo box,shield recharge, health kit,etc !

Why would you need drones ? They blowup and have high price . Duh !

Because it adds diversity, and they would only get blown up if you run into the line of fire of enemies. In the long run the would provide more health/shield than the health kits if you used one and stood still.

Whats wrong with the idea of a drone based Warframe? Like an equivelant of the Corpus Tech unit. The 4 powers could deploy different drones, one each for fighting, shielding, healing and maybe one with a big AEO attack that uses up all your energy.

Would make an interesting support role frame.

Whats wrong with the idea of a drone based Warframe? Like an equivelant of the Corpus Tech unit. The 4 powers could deploy different drones, one each for fighting, shielding, healing and maybe one with a big AEO attack that uses up all your energy.

Would make an interesting support role frame.

It's already been suggested. But DE didn't seem to comment and no sign of it on design council.