The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] ~~ Exiled ~~ Teamspeak 3 ~~ 100+ Members ~~ All Labs / All Weapons ~~ Mountain Clan

BioShock23

Looking for an Invite

IGN - Erodan

Cheers

Sent you an invite, welcome.

Sup!!  In Game Name is ThugNasty01. I'm looking for a active Clan with chill folk. 

Say's you're already in a clan.

FYI,

I will not be participating in TeamSpeak until DE fixes the Sound Drop issue:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/89696-warframe-audio-device-has-been-lost-please-insert-audio-device/

Thanks,

H8

I use a USB Headset as well and don't have that problem. 

Hey, My In-Game Name is Carlorune and i'd be delighted to be part of this clan.

Sent you an invite, welcome.

Would love an invite! IGN : Extremil

I just started playing, but I could use clan support. im in the navy so I don't get to play much, but when I do I dive in. looking forward to a reply, the name is HeavenSplitter

I'm looking to join a clan and you guys seem to be the type of clan I'm looking for. If possible I would like to join. Add me in game as Wayworn ^^ I hope to speak with someone soon

All have been invited =D

This seems like a nice clan I could grace with my presence, hurr hurr hurr. /end d-baggery

Really though, this does seem like a nice clan and I would very much appriciate an invite. :D

Edited by Ognava

playing for a long time solo and i see its a very active guild what i search for i mainly play everyday for 3/5 hours a day so im active as hell would love to join ur clan 

IGN: Dutch0115

This seems like a nice clan I could grace with my presence, hurr hurr hurr. /end d-baggery

Really though, this does seem like a nice clan and I would very much appriciate an invite. :D

I would like an invite, been playing solo for a bit now and thought it'll be nice to join a clan

P.S I broke my mic recently so I wont be able to use teamspeak until I get a new one

All three have been invited, welcome.