The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] ~~ Exiled ~~ Teamspeak 3 ~~ 100+ Members ~~ All Labs / All Weapons ~~ Mountain Clan

BioShock23

Hey there, I am a rank 11 player looking for a new home. My old clan is not nearly active enough for me as I play everyday. I am looking for a new home with people who love this game as much as I do. My in game name is the same as the forum name.

Hey there, I am a rank 11 player looking for a new home. My old clan is not nearly active enough for me as I play everyday. I am looking for a new home with people who love this game as much as I do. My in game name is the same as the forum name.

looking for a new home aswell, played for asuro quite a long time but well seems i want something else then another general channel.

rank 9

all frames potatoed.. playing since open beta started.

Both invited and welcome

Hi all, 

Me and my Excalibur reached lvl30 on all weapons in my first 3 days of play. I am a tactical player disguised as a crazy slash-dash and sword kamicaze :).

I'm looking for a fun team to play the game and i decided to join yours :).

so ... 

what are the T&C to join and where is the dotted line to sign ? :)

wondering if i could join just getting back into the game after a break

Hi all, 

Me and my Excalibur reached lvl30 on all weapons in my first 3 days of play. I am a tactical player disguised as a crazy slash-dash and sword kamicaze :).

I'm looking for a fun team to play the game and i decided to join yours :).

so ... 

what are the T&C to join and where is the dotted line to sign ? :)

Both invited welcome

hey tenno,s

i,ve just reached mastery rank 3 and crafted an ash warframe along with other equipment

and i was looking for an interesting clan and it seems that yours have filled the part...so im willing to join

peace.

IGN:High-Max

Invite is sent!

Hey there, I'm interested in joining a clan and this one looked pretty solid. I'm in a clan right now, but only 1 other person plays on a regular basis. I'd like to get involved in a more active clan. Message me in game and we can talk.

Invite sent 

Would be best if you have teamspeak. i can answer any questions u may have 

Looking for clan, Pretty new. Started a couple weeks ago. Enjoying this game a lot! I'm pretty active, sign on daily. Let me know.

Thanks,

Ish

I would like to join. IGN is FatalDream.

Both Invited welcome. just make sure you have teamspeak. Faster way for you to get groups and get stuff done and its required

Both Invited welcome. just make sure you have teamspeak. Faster way for you to get groups and get stuff done and its required

No worries.. I already have TS3.  Just bought a brand new Steel Series Headset too, since my old headset got busted.. xD

This clan sounds baller man, ive just returned to warframe..havent played since Day1 open beta, i currently play ALOT of solo but now i want to find sum cool people with wich to gun down sum scum all around the damn universe how bout sending me an invite :D

Name: VengefulSins

This clan sounds baller man, ive just returned to warframe..havent played since Day1 open beta, i currently play ALOT of solo but now i want to find sum cool people with wich to gun down sum scum all around the damn universe how bout sending me an invite :D

Name: VengefulSins

Invite sent and welcome. Dont forget to download teamspeak if you dont have it or if you need assistance ask basically any of us

Howdy, fairly new to the game (less than a week in) so looking for a clan for some companionship and general advice as I go along.

I've got all the usual headset / TS3 etc and would appreciate an invite if your interested.

Thanks.