The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] ~~ Exiled ~~ Teamspeak 3 ~~ 100+ Members ~~ All Labs / All Weapons ~~ Mountain Clan

BioShock23

Howdy, fairly new to the game (less than a week in) so looking for a clan for some companionship and general advice as I go along.

I've got all the usual headset / TS3 etc and would appreciate an invite if your interested.

Thanks.

Invite sent welcome. Once in i can promote you in game and on TS since you have teamspeak

well we changed it because in clan chat no one really reads it. Often you could be talking to no one cause you dont actually know whose there > AFK <. Plus theres no like sound effect for getting a message or whisper u would have to see the color change on tab. In game alot of people are paying attention to the screen rather then whats being said. Now we get people in TS and its easier to get groups going along.

well we changed it because in clan chat no one really reads it. Often you could be talking to no one cause you dont actually know whose there > AFK <. Plus theres no like sound effect for getting a message or whisper u would have to see the color change on tab. In game alot of people are paying attention to the screen rather then whats being said. Now we get people in TS and its easier to get groups going along.

I can agree with this, but I myself used to be part of this clan, before Teamspeak became necessary. I donated my fair share of resources to the clan and I dont regret being in it. Im just a shy guy who likes playing the game as I see fit, so the Teamspeak only alienated me away.

I do hope that this clan will prosper ^^

I can agree with this, but I myself used to be part of this clan, before Teamspeak became necessary. I donated my fair share of resources to the clan and I dont regret being in it. Im just a shy guy who likes playing the game as I see fit, so the Teamspeak only alienated me away.

I do hope that this clan will prosper ^^

We dont expect people to log on every time they are on. we give people there own privacy but when it comes to people wanting a clan and they want groups the best way to do it is TS. As long as you have it and we know you have it then its fine. We dont even expect you to talk in it. We have had people message in the chat in TS. At least we could hear a tone when someone was talking. Eventually those people became less shy and just used mic. It doesnt mean everyone is that way but TS just became a better way for us to just say what we needed and get it done for each other faster

We dont expect people to log on every time they are on. we give people there own privacy but when it comes to people wanting a clan and they want groups the best way to do it is TS. As long as you have it and we know you have it then its fine. We dont even expect you to talk in it. We have had people message in the chat in TS. At least we could hear a tone when someone was talking. Eventually those people became less shy and just used mic. It doesnt mean everyone is that way but TS just became a better way for us to just say what we needed and get it done for each other faster

Oh? This is getting off topic, but I once asked an fellow clan member and he said that speaking on Teamspeak was necessary o_o

Still, its an old thing already. Respect to your clan all the way ~

Hey guys I've been playing Warframes for a while now and would like to play with a group rather than solo. You seem to have a lot of members which will mean that I wont get stuck playing by myself. So if you guys are still accepting new members I would like to get an invite. IGN HUMANEINK

Hey guys I've been playing Warframes for a while now and would like to play with a group rather than solo. You seem to have a lot of members which will mean that I wont get stuck playing by myself. So if you guys are still accepting new members I would like to get an invite. IGN HUMANEINK

Looking to join contact me IGN Peacebewithyou

Invite sent. dont forget to download TS and register to the site. thanks and see u in game

would it be possible to get an invite to you guys clan ?

Yeah, don't know if you missed mine and Exiduslol's posts.

sorry bout that guys im telling someone who is on right now to invite you. dont forget to download teamspeak and register to our forums. if anything ill be home tomorrow if i cant get anyone. this is just so you know i got your messages =D

anyone that has not received an invite as of now im gonna personally add you the latest 3pm EDT. its 12:15pm now. Im gonna go back through the names i have replied to over the weekend and see anyone i missed and reinvite all of you. The reason is because im not home at the moment so ill be home in like an hour and a half or so. just a reminder to all just have TS downloaded and please register to our site at your earliest time. This way i can promote you and know that you have both. also keep in mind i dont expect anyone to be on teamspeak every time they log on. we respect everyone's privacy. For the first time joining i just want to tag you in TS and forums are for clan support along with news updates and we working on clan achievements for those that do insane waves in defense and long survival and so on and so forth.

Thank you all for choosing us and enjoy the warframe experience