The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] ~~ Exiled ~~ Teamspeak 3 ~~ 100+ Members ~~ All Labs / All Weapons ~~ Mountain Clan

BioShock23

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join. I used to be apart of asuro but the group wasn't very social and it really fell apart after the clan split. My IGN is Finch. <---the "." ispart of my name, I know stupid decision :P. Anyways I would love to join.

EDIT: oh in case you are interested I have frost, rhino, nova, loki, excalibro, nyx, vaubaun and I am mastery 8

Edited by Finch.

I would like to join. I used to be apart of asuro but the group wasn't very social and it really fell apart after the clan split. My IGN is Finch. <---the "." ispart of my name, I know stupid decision :P. Anyways I would love to join.

EDIT: oh in case you are interested I have frost, rhino, nova, loki, excalibro, nyx, vaubaun and I am mastery 8

Invite sent. dont forget to get teamspeak

thanks I accepted and was on TS around 1:30, met a few people. How do become a member of the TS server?

Anyone of the Sages or éX¡LèD° proper members can give you the tag or if you poke me in teamspeak more than likely I'll be around and can give you the tag. 

Hey.

I'd love to join and contribute.My IGN:Riverdenis

Thanks!

Just started 2 days ago, have a lvl 11 Loki and 10 Valkyr and mastery lvl 2. Would love to join you guys!

IGN: Yaptap

Tried to invite but it states you're already in a clan. Please repost if you are still interested.