The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] ~~ Exiled ~~ Teamspeak 3 ~~ 100+ Members ~~ All Labs / All Weapons ~~ Mountain Clan

BioShock23

I would like to join. My in-game name is Oryshkiawhat311, i would love to try out a teamspeak server, farming stuff could get boring even with people, due to chatting which i am not a big fan of, so having some laughs while doing some missions sounds like a butt load of fun :)

Inviting now. Please join teamspeak as well!

-INCOMMING TRANSMISSION-

-

-

-

-Attempting to trace...-

-

-An associate of mine has directed me to you and your Tenno force. Apparently you are in need of warriors; While I am in need of work. It doesn't matter to me if you are loyal to the Lotus or not. I owe allegiance to the highest bidder and at this moment that seems to be you and your troops. I've laid my contract on the table... The next move is yours.

-Chemorrhage-

-END TRANSMISSION-

-

-Trace Failed...-

Almost exclusively 18+? One year younger. Can I still join?

IGN: FlexibleDemeanor

-INCOMMING TRANSMISSION-

-

-

-

-Attempting to trace...-

-

-An associate of mine has directed me to you and your Tenno force. Apparently you are in need of warriors; While I am in need of work. It doesn't matter to me if you are loyal to the Lotus or not. I owe allegiance to the highest bidder and at this moment that seems to be you and your troops. I've laid my contract on the table... The next move is yours.

-Chemorrhage-

-END TRANSMISSION-

-

-Trace Failed...-

invites sent  , join  the ts3 sever has soon as you can 

Hey, I'm looking for a fun group to play with. Could I get an invite? IGN predator290

I would love to join this clan.

Played since closed beta, mastery level 6, and will be on team speak all the time.

If you need any other info just reply, thanks!

IGN: Mudcrab

Both have been invited, welcome make sure to register on the site and join teamspeak 3.