The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] ~~ Exiled ~~ Teamspeak 3 ~~ 100+ Members ~~ All Labs / All Weapons ~~ Mountain Clan

BioShock23

I'm your huckleberry.

IGN: AngelAngelus

Invite sent. Says your in a clan. Please repost

I would love to join your clan !

Invite sent. Says your in a clan. Please repost

If u would like to invite me mi ign:"Petarjebivetar" it is a strange ign i know but i would help out a lot in void runs and grinding for materials or mods aspcialy nightmare ones i hope u add me.

Invite sent welcome to exiled

i got u Fitch22 and ty for joining the guild.  Remember we are a teamspeak guild so get on teamspeak and chill with everyone.  I have been in the guild for about 3 months on and i have to say that i absolutely think that this guild is awesome and the people on in the guild too.  Join today u will not regret it.  

Edited by HellFireSoul

I would like to join. Im currently looking for a clan with a communicating systep (TeamSpeak, Mumble) also Im looking for a clan with a lot of active members that can help me get more knowledge about the game.

IGN : ParanoidPotatoo

I would like to join. Im currently looking for a clan with a communicating systep (TeamSpeak, Mumble) also Im looking for a clan with a lot of active members that can help me get more knowledge about the game.

IGN : ParanoidPotatoo

invite sent plz join the ts3 sever when playing warframe

Would love to join! usually play everyday and my rank is 8 IGN: P3tro1ium

intive unable as you are in a clan, post here again if you want an invite  when you have left your clan otherwise have fun with whatever clan you are part of 

I'm a lvl 5 with a Rhino, Nova, Excal, and Nyx.  Explored most of the star map and looking for a group of people to run more organized missions with.

I have 2 kids, so my playtime is pretty much only 8:30pm-12 EST.  If people in this guild are regularly online at those times, I'd like to join you.

IGN: Strumpet42

I'm a lvl 5 with a Rhino, Nova, Excal, and Nyx.  Explored most of the star map and looking for a group of people to run more organized missions with.

I have 2 kids, so my playtime is pretty much only 8:30pm-12 EST.  If people in this guild are regularly online at those times, I'd like to join you.

IGN: Strumpet42

Invite sent and welcome