The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] ~~ Exiled ~~ Teamspeak 3 ~~ 100+ Members ~~ All Labs / All Weapons ~~ Mountain Clan

BioShock23

Hi there can someone invite me? I have a few WF's already but am new to the game so need some guidence. I would luv to join a clan and make some friends and help out too. Also I am a loyal dude. I am having fun on these WFs at the moment but really just learning this game ATM. Nova (lvl 13), Banshi (lvl 16), Frost (lvl 24), Rhino (lvl 12), Mag (lvl 30). I actually luv pvp and had a league in 9D. Thanks all

IGN: caosraider

Thanks guys

Hi there can someone invite me? I have a few WF's already but am new to the game so need some guidence. I would luv to join a clan and make some friends and help out too. Also I am a loyal dude. I am having fun on these WFs at the moment but really just learning this game ATM. Nova (lvl 13), Banshi (lvl 16), Frost (lvl 24), Rhino (lvl 12), Mag (lvl 30). I actually luv pvp and had a league in 9D. Thanks all

IGN: caosraider

Thanks guys

Say's you're already in a clan, could be one of two things either you're in a clan and should click on your name and leave than repost for an invite or you have a pending invite that you should delete so I can invite you.

May I join?

Been trying to get a clan for ages :p

IGN is Oizen

I'll join. MRank 4, currently on a mids shift schedule so I play at night/early morning. Rotating between Ember, Trinity, and Vauban. 

IGN: Vakkus

Sent Both of you an Invite!!!