The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] ~~ Exiled ~~ Teamspeak 3 ~~ 100+ Members ~~ All Labs / All Weapons ~~ Mountain Clan

BioShock23

Hi, i'm still pretty new to warframe and i don't really know a lot about the game so far. i know that clans are needed to progress into the deeper parts of the game in the future.

my IGN is kUPs. i'd like to join if you dont mind having a complete noob :)

Hi, i'm still pretty new to warframe and i don't really know a lot about the game so far. i know that clans are needed to progress into the deeper parts of the game in the future.

my IGN is kUPs. i'd like to join if you dont mind having a complete noob :)

Say's you're in a clan, maybe you have a pending invite if so delete it and post again about joining and I'll send you an invite!!!

hello,i'm a new player and I started this morning  and from what I read I can hear you guy's are a good organized clan which check the forums daily,and i'm already pretty interested in joining.

could you please send a invite?

my ingame name is sterlicht

hello,i'm a new player and I started this morning  and from what I read I can hear you guy's are a good organized clan which check the forums daily,and i'm already pretty interested in joining.

could you please send a invite?

my ingame name is sterlicht

Say's you're in a clan, maybe you have a pending invite if so delete it and post again about joining and I'll send you an invite!!!

can you also add my friend RyuumataRein

they are a good person and have been upset the ogris is clan only and is to shy to go hunting for clans

Can I get a invite? Please.

I would like to be invited :o

IGN: Zanaito

All have been sent invites!!!