Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs, Glitches, And Clutter

Arimis

This is just something i wanted to throw out there for consideration hoping something could be done about it.

First off a few bugs and glitches that need to be looked at

1. The Orthos weapon...when you first start a mission the Orthos on your back is bugged and looks deformed and warped, using it fixes the problem so its not that big of a deal

2. Bugged defense mission...there is a defense mission that i believe based off the design of the map is one of the new grineer ship maps...but its bugged so you cant really complete most of the time...usually the last enemy on the wave gets stuck under stairs or even outside of the map

3. Enemies shooting through objects...in some missions especially in the new grineer ship locations the grineer get stuck behind some objects and end up being able to shoot you through them...and also on some corpus missions the same thing happens...usually when things are most laggy which brings me to my final point

All the freakin clutter in the maps...this hasnt really been much of an issue until the new grineer ship maps and adding a small river in one of the corpus defense missions among other things...i understand that they want the game to be beautiful but they can easily accomplish this with much less clutter...having so much stuff in such a confined area kills FPS for alot of people

Any other issues you think should be fixed then please say something

Edited by Arimis