Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ressources On Timer

SlyBoots

with the dojo and its ressource costs there seems to be a trend now for players to go on a defence mission and find and break all containers on the map to get ressources - foregoing the actual objective. so assume one or two players decide to defend against the first wave - no problem at all that way - except after the first wave is done and these defenders look around the map to get ressources from containers the timer on these ressources will have run out. please just remove these timers, i have nothing against people ransacking the whole place but i'd like to be able to go after them in between waves instead of doing the exact same.

Edited by SlyBoots

with the dojo and its ressource costs there seems to be a trend now for players to go on a defence mission and find and break all containers on the map to get ressources - foregoing the actual objective. so assume one or two players decide to defend against the first wave - no problem at all that way - except after the first wave is done and these defenders look around the map to get ressources from containers the timer on these ressources will have run out. please just remove these timers, i have nothing against people ransacking the whole place but i'd like to be able to go after them in between waves instead of doing the exact same.

Agreed. Drops shouldn't have timers on them.