Cerebrawl

Frame Stats:

Health: Average (100)

Shields: Above average (125)

Armor: Below average (50)

Power: Above average(125)

Speed: Decent, 1.2 or 1.3.

Abilities:

1. Drown - Single target, does good DoT damage(perhaps up to 200 over 4 ticks), ignores armor, works well on all targets(robots get short circuited), comes with a stagger. Not a projectile.

2. Current - Self buff, slight speed boost(up to +30% perhaps), some damage mitigation(up to 50%), turns off collisions with friends and enemies(you flow around them like water), for running through crowds(escape, speedrun, revive ally). Very short cast time, 10 second duration.

3. Rough Seas - Large persistant AoE that slows enemy movement and ticks stagger effects. Long duration(up to 30 seconds perhaps).

4. Tsunami - Large cone or radial AoE(better a long and wide cone than a shorter radial, 80-100°/15-20m perhaps at max), big damage, ignores armor(crush/drown), powerfull pushback and knockdown. Would rather compromise on the damage than on the other effects(rather have 750 damage with pushback and knockdown than 1000 damage without one or the other).

why does water armorignoring dmg but fire/ice/sound not as an example, i understand it at drown coz i image w waterbulb

around the head of the target and well .. drowns it but on tsunami?

i think tsumai should have the 1000 dmg with knock-down/back or 750 with and a "drown"-dot what deals additional 250~300 dmg

maybe fun to play, the first thing that comes to my mind was "go squirtel, use surf!"

The first one I am inspired by a spell in Tale of the Malazans: Book of the Fallen, where the water is summoned directly into the lungs of the victim.

For tsunami... crushing and drowning, there's some spectacular forces in play in a Tsunami. Armor is just going to make you drown more. :p