next warframe should be a salsa wizard. 

assassin frame

passives:

harder to detect

Abilities:

1. flavortown

salsa wizard casts spicy salsa from his fingertips in a fury of flavor

2. brisk demensia

instantly become undetected by enemies for a limited time( they forget you exist and cant attack you and dont notice you)

3. clock sedation

slows down enemies and their weapons in the area it was cast

4. Salsa Blizzard

chunks of salsa fly through the air mingling with razor sharp tortilla chips, causing slash and corrosive damage, any health taken from enemies inside the storm is transferred to you and allies

appearance 

(its the guy on the left)

Spoiler

Z6sHXCu.jpg 

Edited by (XB1)a salsa wizard

2 hours ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

This isn't funny at all little kid. Some people actually have concepts that they make go to off topic or something with this post.

Who said it was a joke? Why can't I have my own concept without it being belittled for being childish? What is so bad about this concept? It is really rude to take a giant s*** on someone else's concept like you did, I don't know why you think you were justified to say that, but you need to show some respect. 

Edited by (XB1)a salsa wizard

2 hours ago, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

Who said it was a joke? Why can't I have my own concept without it being belittled for being childish? What is so bad about this concept? It is really rude to take a giant s*** on someone else's concept like you did, I don't know why you think you were justified to say that, but you need to show some respect. 

Sorry if that came out rude on your behave but this concept isn't really fleshed out like it should be.