Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor <3

StealthDragoon

1- We need a Primed Lethal Momentum one day.

2- Where's the counter-part of Firestorm for Pistols? We needed that yesterday! XD

I'd buy/farm those 2 mods in a heartbeat and triple-forma the Staticor again anytime. I like to use Kogake or Tekko along with it and go all Street Fighter screaming HADOOOUKEN every charged shots.

Ok, let me talk about my build and how these 2 not-released mods would affect it.

Currently Equiped: Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Convulsion, Pistol Pestilence, Prime Pistol Gambit, Prime Target Cracker and Lehtal Momentum. All maxed.

4 Forma, 4 Madurai and 1 Naramon

Crit Chance: 28.7%, Crit Multi 4.2, Status 76%

Rad damage: 716, Corrosive damage: 1075

In the event the 2 mods I asked are released, Prime Lethal Momentum would replace it's normal counterpart and I would probably sacrifice Prime Pistol Gambit OR Pistol Pestilence to put "Firestorm for pistol".

So even if I'd lose a bit of firepower, by critical hit or base damage, this weapon would fire fast projectiles whose explosions radius would be larger.

PS: Did you know?... that Ivara can use her #2 to control the Staticor projectile? Did you know you can use #2 AFTER the projectile has been shot? :D

DE, pls add Prime Lethal Momentum and Firestorm for Pistols, I beg of you.