The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity : The only "true" problem with this frame.

Reaps989

Mostly just gotten feedback from other players in TS, random squads I join, and otherwise. However after unlocking it a few days ago and playing it. there is only 1 issue with it.

Animation Times : All abilities take far to long when under pressure, while other frames for the most part are instant or at least apply some of the abilities effects to some degree.

Well of Life and Energy Vamp both take easily 2-3 seconds to use, by this time when under fire unless your shields are at least 1/2 way up you're already taking heavy HP damage from ranged NPCs. As for leech effects, both health/energy are fine on ALL targets. However, it will only be effective for 3-4 people if it's a heavy or boss. Not that this is an issue, with voice comms along with "Energy Siphon" Artifact, the team should never have issues.

Bless, my only problem with this ability is that it takes easily 5+ seconds to finally take effect. I understand it's a full health/energy for the entire team, or at least those in range, if it was more along the lines of 2-3 seconds it wouldn't feel at taxing. At least in solo play it feels almost worthless until rank 30 when you can sit there that long taking abuse.

Link, I haven't required to use on anything except for bosses... but it does it's job like a boss.

All and all, I'm pleased with the frame and it's role in the game currently and wouldn't change anything else for it.

Edited by Reaps989

I remember posting complaints about the Trinity frame's skills, but after using it quite extensively I feel inclined to agree with you. Her skillset is quite useful, but the casting period for her skills are too high for them to be immediately used when they are needed most. The cast time on Blessing is not so much the problem as the casting periods for Well of Life and Energy Vampire, as Blessing grants a full heal AND temporary invulnerability. The cast time on Blessing just makes sense to me. Her other skills, however, require more instantaneous accessibility, especially when targeting an enemy that your team will gun down in two seconds or less.

i like how they are a little more difficult to use. I think the problem is that for a teammate to benefit from them, they have to target that enemy before it dies and that is rarely feasible outside of boss fights. I think they need to make the first two abilities need to be when anyone damages that target, everyone in the group gets healed or energy replenished. Especially well of life. I feel like the only benefit of well of life compared to link, is that well of life can potentially heal the entire team while link only protects yourself.

Edited by aTaVaX

i like how they are a little more difficult to use. I think the problem is that for a teammate to benefit from them, they have to target that enemy before it dies and that is rarely feasible outside of boss fights. I think they need to make the first two abilities need to be when anyone damages that target, everyone in the group gets healed or energy replenished.

I was able to use it for multiple random squads via voice comms in-game, just called out if players needed Health/Energy. Then we just let them focus the next NPC. That and having 40% eff and power increase mods are boss :D

I have been primarly soloing her on the lower levels inorder to unlock her abilities and I have to agree that the time it takes for her to cast leaves me to open to reciving damage, so shortening her cast times would be a big help. Also I was thinking instead of making her first and second abilities a cone rather then single target only would also be nice.

i think part of the problem with the game as a whole is individual enemies seem very weak. This isn't just a problem with the Trinity which needs players to shoot their targets, but also damaging abilities and weapons that are 1 shotting most enemies and then making it so the only place you notice increased damage and effectiveness is in boss fights.I think fewer tougher enemies would improve the gameplay a bit, especially with the trinity.

Edited by aTaVaX

i think part of the problem with the game as a whole is individual enemies seem very weak. This isn't just a problem with the Trinity which needs players to shoot their targets, but also damaging abilities and weapons that are 1 shotting most enemies and then making it so the only place you notice increased damage and effectiveness is in boss fights.I think fewer tougher enemies would improve the gameplay a bit, especially with the trinity.

I wouldn't say "tougher" enemies are needed, I would say more instances where tougher enemies appear would greatly improve group play. As for solo, you can get swarmed quite easily.