Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix Matchmaking

Jerfy

I would thoroughly enjoy if the game attempted to connect me to people that were within my region and not across the world like Australia (I am in North America). This makes the game unbearably laggy and I cannot even shoot the monsters as they slide all over the place.

I would also like to suggest a Vote Kick feature. I am still in this game after 40 minutes currently. What happened is the player took all the datamass so the rest of the squad cannot turn the mission in. A Control Module had dropped during the mission and I do not want to leave because I have been farming for one countless times. Excuse my screen shot due to my dual monitors but here's the example that's currently happening. [http://i.imgur.com/NFBDWad.jpg]

Btw, you can change the region in the options. That will only try to find people in that region you selected.

But as it is not really region restricted, everyone could technicly "go" to the same region.

had not seen this, still needs fixing though :/ I will try lowering my ping acceptance