The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the Tonkor's MR Requirement

Tennonat

2 hours ago, Currilicious said:

Yeah and it's unfortunate.

They also seem to conveniently forget the minimum requirement is a potato and at least 3 Forma for Madurai mods and one for Naramon. The Madurai mods has to be at least be rank 8 to be effective and would require upwards of 500 R5 cores for that to happen. All of which is out of reach for most new players unless a sizeable Plat purchase is made. In a game that relies on Plat purchases to survive, I fail to see how limiting choices for lower ranked players would entice them to spend.

The sentiment of gating gear from lower ranked players is both a childish and unfair notion.

You forgot 'elitist' but yes, I completely agree.

Why the hell should I be forced to rank up tons of crappy weapons in order to play the game the way these selfish elitists want me to play it when at the  moment I'm happy to take my time? If you take a look at my stats, you'll see that 90% of the weapons I've leveled so far have very few kills. 

I simply equip them, try them and if I don't like them, I'll either not finish leveling them, or just melee my way through the affinity. 

Honest opion, I want the tonker be at lest MR 6-10. I know it's not high and all but. People know builds that make the tonkor so powerful people stop using other primary wepons. And last time when the whole community hugged a wepon so close. well neffy came for a vist and slip the nerf hammer.

On 4/18/2016 at 4:56 AM, Tennonat said:

I think they should be using the Boltor / Latron / Tigris / Hek etc. Kind of weapons

perhaps we should reset your MR to 0 and see if your opinion changes :P

fwiw, imho, there is no problem with players using more powerful weapons at lower MR level.  i believe the levels are fine. 

MR locked stuff for the sake of "progression" ahahahahahaHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Just terrible, there is no progression in this game because there is no content. MR should be thrown away. Farming resources of every type for weeks just to build a few components to finally build the main thing is enough for you to deserve it. Im trying to reach mr12 to get the syndicate primary weapons so Im building random crap and going to draco. But its just so boring Ive not played the game in some time.

1 hour ago, VinDanger said:

a high mastery requirement doesn't justify a weapon being overpowered

lol, this weapon is made to kill a lot of bots at one time.  there are always mobs of bots in WF begging to be killed.  how is it overpowered?  

anyway, the weapon is PvE. if no one is shooting the thing at you, why do you care?

49 minutes ago, kilerskull said:

MR locked stuff for the sake of "progression" ahahahahahaHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Just terrible, there is no progression in this game because there is no content. MR should be thrown away. Farming resources of every type for weeks just to build a few components to finally build the main thing is enough for you to deserve it. Im trying to reach mr12 to get the syndicate primary weapons so Im building random crap and going to draco. But its just so boring Ive not played the game in some time.

this ^ may be the future of WF:  players abandoning the game because of nerfs, ever increasing grind requirements and ever decreasing drop rates (witness the threads on void and sortie drop rates). 

be careful what you wish for... 

On 4/18/2016 at 10:34 AM, Tennonat said:

I feel like the Mastery Requirement for the Tonkor should be raised. Almost every low rank player i see is using a Tonkor, I really think the requirement should be Rank 15 / 16. 

Really, I mean really? We get most powerfull frame right from the get go that requires no multiple forma for endgame only reactor and catalyst and you are set, and you are having problems with tonkor.

Edited by (PS4)bonateIIo