Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggested Mag Power Tweaks/changes

WarG0d

Mag was my starter frame and I really liked playing as her but she quickly(i.e. instantly) fell to the wayside once I started building and playing other frames. At one point I thought to myself that definitely picked wrong when I built excal because of 3 of her 4 powers are lame ducks and her fourth while solid starts to struggle once enemy lvls start to get up there.

Pull - other than trolling and a nifty way to get a singular target to stop shooting at you, it's not that useful.

- suggestion -- switch the polarity on this move and have it pull Mag to the target instead dealing damage and knocking down other in a limited AoE.

Bullet Attractor - currently this one is as novel as it gets, most gimmicky in the game nuff said.

I'll keep simple make it work like General Sargas Ruks. I don't understand why it doesn't work like that in the first place.

Shield Polarize - was also in the running for most gimmicky, would have won it too if only it didn't cost less and in the very few instances where it probably used it can save you or a teammates butt.

I wouldn't know how to fix this skill but I'll throw out the few ideas I had:

- Bump up the shields drained/restored: obviously

- Make it AoE: affects all caught in range friendly shields go up, enemy shields go down. To make this not OP the drain/restoration can place over a period of time at a fixed rate during which Shield Polarize cannot be cast again.

- Allow it to work on fallen comrades, there were many times during a defense mission usually just before a wiped all three other teammates are down on the ground. Can't get them all, unless all three of them are sitting next to each other and enemies are willing to patiently wait for you to rez  at least one. having to triage one guy is ends up having to use a revive. That can be mostly avoided cast SP on one while you rez the other. Situational but better than nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related note, could we have additional abilities for warframes. This second set of moves could considered or called the prime set

Crush Prime

Same as crush except damage is divided equally among three ticks which occur at regular intervals, enemies that walk into range after initial cast will be caught at a following tick