The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes First Abities

someguy216

Im pretty sure this has been mentioned before but i have a feeling most warframes first abilities are to weak, ofc im likely wrong since ive only actually used 3 warframes so cant speak from personal experience for all the first abilities but i think most need a buff maybe very small but at least something cus being using ember for a while but a fireball is wrather pathetic which is a shame because i love the ability concept.

Also again probably been mentioned may a time i think blade dash needs a debuff, so am i the only one that thinks this? feel free to rage at me if you dont :)

P.S.sorry about the title keyboard is bust its meant to be "abilities"

Edited by someguy216

You aren't wrong.  I find many of the #1 abilities under-perform.  The ones I find myself using are Slash Dash, Shuriken, Tesla, Decoy, and Sonic Boom. 

Rhino's Charge has situational use as a movement skill, but that's about it.  Volt's, Frost's, and Ember's #1 skills I find almost entirely useless for the energy cost.  Pull has very situational usefulness for rezzing.  Well of Life is fairly crap.  Venom is plagued by bugs and is cost-wise out performed by her ulti in every aspect other than keeping a boss's shields down (which is a non-issue once you have decent gear).  Nyx's #1 I only find useful when a toxic ancient is near the pod in defense missions.

I think there are a myriad of design flaws with a good number of starter skills and that many of them are entirely overshadowed by the rest of the skill kit the frames possess.  The elemental frames in particular need work in that department, imo (especially Volt; he's billed as an alternative to gunplay but since his #1 was nerfed way back when that hasn't been accurate in the slightest).