Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Tier 2 Void Exterminate 1 Enemy Left

gaurdianaq

It might have spawned in a lower, inaccessible level. If you can find a 4-way cross connector-like room with glass floors along the walkways, you will probably see him through the glass. If you run far enough away from this room, he may respawn somewhere else, so you can try heading to extraction or back to the start. This has worked for me and my friends.

If not, as Churpy has said, you can leave the mission and regain your key.

I'd not done a Void one yet (not sure about all varieties of NPCs in there), but I've seen the flying robots get stuck in a doorway (not changing elevation; just against the wall above a door), and have seen NPCs inside a column on a few tiles.

I'd do jump melee attacks (aoe) and watch for damage numbers behind a wall or an AOE damage power ability.

Decoy in unreachable location above and switch with decoy? (Loki)

any objects that are destructible, smash them. (just in case)

are the vents that lead to hidden places?

good luck, that's all the ideas I can think of currently

Edited by Floham

I've had them stuck under the floor in the void. Huge range attacks are the only way to reach them. Sometimes you can get a shot to go through the floor. We usually notice this happening in the cross connector section with the glass tiles on either side of the walkways. They'll usually be stuck to one of the columns in this room, running back and forth shooting the ground and crouching you may get lucky and get a shot through.