Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Objective Changes

helosie

In missions, once in awhile, your normal objective will turn into exterminate, this needs to go away. More to the point, remove this from mobile defense missions.

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to do a mobile defence, then suddenly Lotus changes it to kill all of the things instead, very VERY annoying feature. Please can we have this removed from mobile defense, or infact all missions?

I don't really mind the mission change in mobile defense too much, but what REALLY bothers me is how the hell is there only 50 enemies when it changes, while during the mobile defense objective there are literally over 400+ of them? WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THOSE OTHER ONES GO!?!?!

Are you losing something? Is the world going to end if you just start the mission again after beating it in the newly-changed extermination mode?

No.

Yes, you are losing something actually. Mobile defense is the easiest way to level equipment up. Enemies are so numerous that you're bound to get at least two levels on something per run (until around level 23, then you might get 1 and a half). Having it change to another mission type is a serious waste of time, because you either run it out of pure bitterment, or quit out and reload for a proper run.

Mission changes in general are freaking annoying. I get that it's suppose to be realistic in how wartime missions can change their objective in the blink of an eye, but there's no explanation as to why the mission changes so drastically without a second thought to the other mission. It's also a huge annoyance when you complete the free prisoner objective, and then it is suddenly changed to something else, but the game STILL requires you to keep the prisoner alive, in spite of the fact that Lotus will often say to "forget your original mission objective".

I'd prefer mission change be an optional event, possibly with a vote like system for defense waves to determine how many people in a squad want to do the new objective. And please, for the love of god, make the hostage not matter if the objective changes...

Edited by ToeSama