Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Line, Prologue,campan Anything To Make This Game Less Of A Feel Of A Chore Of Farming

mosss

You guys don't even have a prologue, you need one in the game to make a real good impression of the people who are willing to try your game.The PS4 trailer was epic and that's what you need to put in the game as the prologue that trailer deserves, that would make a good opening to the game when you first start playing for the first time. 

1.Will you put a real rpg like story line in this game,story line co-op mission so you can tell a us the story of the game better?

Not only tell the story of the game so we can enjoy the story well farming for item though the story of the game so so that it don't feels like a chore, its not fun :/

To me its just framing mission after mission then boss mission,the normal mission not many people really care about them they just skip it and go straight to the boss if they have friend that have done it,that that in fact that shows that the normal mission are boring,I'm not real complaining I do it too xD, no real story to it it just framing to me and it gets boring.

I want a real rpg like story in this game to make me want to keep playing to see what happens next.Many people play games for the story as well as the game play.If you put a story Quest in it,it would give me more of a reason to keep playing thought the game to the very end.  

You have a epic plot now all you have to do is put it together like a story and this game will be perfect.

Bear in mind I still know it beta! (8) Thank you :D

Now what do you think?

What are your opines on this?

DE is very much aware of their angle towards lore/prologue/backstory, and it's for a reason, which you acknowledged eagerly... It's Beta. Now, don't take that as a 'Beta is beta' comment, but rather an explanation of a more substantial reason. If players were able to know the full story (Who Tenno are, where they come from, and everything else involved), then that would take off the 'beta' feel, as we're not here to learn the story, we're here to playtest and make sure everything runs smoothly. Now, personally? I've been gnawing at the bit for more lore -Is this game a sequel to Dark Sector, or a completely different origin?- but I know that the Lore, and everything that word and topic encompases... Has been prepped bit by bit ever since 2005 or so, when they first started the idea of Warframe (Then Dark Sector, which was changed to be more modern, rather than sci fi), and so they have A LOT of story to work in, it's just a matter of unveiling how they're going to do it. The When is already answered...

Update 9.

The PS4 announce trailer was their first real step into presenting storyline to us, and Steve actually mentioned that in the e3 interview yesterday. The grineer commander from that trailer will have relevance in the future for instance, so there was some setting of the stage there.