Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Issue With Founder Packages

WhateverISayisRoyalOcean

Hi, I've had a $50 UGC at hand for a few days and decided to invest it into Warframe for the Hunter package, but the problem I'm facing right now is that my payment is being declined and I have no idea why. The card is activated, but no dice. Are the Founder packages unavailable at this time or is there another issue that hasn't been brought to my attention?

I just tried to do the usual and buy plat with it and it didn't work either, I even used my debit card too. Nothing is working and I'm well aware I have more than enough funds.

Edited by Illimitable

Depends. Did you create your account on Steam? Because if yes, you can only use the Steam Wallet for purchases, at least that's the case when buying Platinum. Not entirely sure about founder's packages, though I don't see a reason why it should be any different.

Depends. Did you create your account on Steam? Because if yes, you can only use the Steam Wallet for purchases, at least that's the case when buying Platinum. Not entirely sure about founder's packages, though I don't see a reason why it should be any different.

No, I did not.

Man, this is a pain. First I had issues getting into the game with the updater going through an infinite loop, get past that and now I can't even buy a Founder's pack or get any plat.

If no one here has a solution to this, I guess a support ticket will be the only option left. Any following replies is much appreciated though. :)

This is Illimitable on a new account.

I see where I went wrong. I may have registered and played Warframe in the beginning without Steam, but when I started having update loops, I downloaded steam and reinstalled Warframe through it to stop that issue, little did I know I caused myself to be unable to use any payment option other than Steamwallet, rendering my UGC useless.

I wish I did my research before I started playing through steam. Now I either start over on this one, or keep playing my old one without getting a Founder's package or buying any plat, because using my credit card to buy plat through the website stopped working too.

Very frustrating. >_<

I am trying to buy the 250$ founder's package and its impossible because i created my account with steam, i need to know if i can still buy the founder's package tru steam because i read some posts on steam that say you cant buy founder from warframe if you are using steamwallet. Can someone clarify this?

Its like you DONT want my money.

I bought the $50 Founders Package through the Steam Wallet with no issues.

how, there is no option, can you show an url? i can use steamwallet to buy platinum but not founder, doesnt matter where i access from, the market or from the site, or steam.

Edited by Klyern

Hey guys, just thought this might help, But i got my package through their website, but i play through steam. all that matters is you are logged into the website when you purchase it, steam shouldnt matter, just the account attached to each.

I have only ever played warframe through steam.  The way I purchased my founders pack was through the warframe forums tho.  Worked just fine. In fact its worked fine through several upgrades.

Easiest thing to do is load the game, open the market in game, click buy platinum.  This will open a new webpage for platinum sales, on that page should be an ad for founder's packages.  Click it.  Buy what you want.  Done.

I have only ever played warframe through steam.  The way I purchased my founders pack was through the warframe forums tho.  Worked just fine. In fact its worked fine through several upgrades.

Easiest thing to do is load the game, open the market in game, click buy platinum.  This will open a new webpage for platinum sales, on that page should be an ad for founder's packages.  Click it.  Buy what you want.  Done.

If it were that simple, this thread wouldn't exist, and I wouldn't be on this account. I tried buying plat and the Founder's package through the forum and getting to the market through the game, nothing worked.

I don't care anymore though, the UGC worked on this account, so I decided to start from scratch from here. I'll just use Illimitable as an alt.

Edited by Unimagine

Hey guys, just thought this might help, But i got my package through their website, but i play through steam. all that matters is you are logged into the website when you purchase it, steam shouldnt matter, just the account attached to each.

You probably didnt create your account via steam, this is an issue with such accounts, for some undisclosed reason we can only buy platinum with steamwallet, and there is an option to buy platinum with steamwallet credit, but there is no option to buy founder with steamwallet.

The payment option is not listed when accesing the founder packs its as simple as that. I am asking if anyone who uses steam as found an alternative.

And if you argue that there is one then demonstrate it, add an url or an image.

Edited by Klyern

I never click on ads or even read them. Now I've been punished by buying a stupid platinum package instead of a founders. Seriously.

I can't get a payment to go through... i can do steamwallet with the normal payments... IE the 1k plat... but won't give me the option for steamwallet when i try and do the founders... through game.. through steam nothing.. i just can't get it too work.

My account was made in closed beta .. iv tryed to use paypal.. creditcards.. UGC .. all the ultimatepay options.. i just get errors.... even if i try to make a dam account on the "ultimatepay" website.. it just errors >.< .. the payment system is bullS#&amp;&#036;.. i wish i could just pay through steam... or get something to work :( .. i can't just remake a account since im so far into the game.. .. this is so frusterating