Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deep Customization… Where Art Thou?

StabbyTentacles

Warframe, specifically warframes,  and their various wounding weapons, need greater depth… 

Depth beyond their various augmenting mods.

Perhaps attach this new customization to Mastery Rank, forma, both, a new element located in the void…

Whatever, wherever it is…

I see a tangible vacuum in Warframe as things stand atm, there needs to be greater incentive to continue advancement,  intrigue, freedom, to make Warframe ‘epic.’

Give players a reason to advance, a hunger to explore each corner of the Warframerverse.

Give players a reason beyond ‘nuerodes,’ to take down some of the most epic enemies ever seen. (many, many, times.) Or repeat defence missions a gagillion times.

Not a larger ‘carrot,’ instead DE an unusual/different ‘carrot.’

I'd like to see more visual customisation. The art style in this game is amazing, and I want more of it so I can make my frame and my gear look even more badass. 

Adding a wider variety of incentives to play different missions would also be nice, I'm currently playing this game less and less as I get bored of grinding the same areas.

Maybe as you rank up you unlock certain armband pieces that are purely cosmetic...

Shin guards chestplate armguards boots etc. BUT NO HELMET the helmets you need to buy with play for the effect

Also you buy the blueprints with credits and build the blueprints.

You can also only unlock the armor variants if you have that certain warframe. Also this makes people want to rank up for the cosmetics

Edited by Fire_Ashes

I wonder if something along the lines of alternate armor sets for each frame might do the trick. Similar to the alternate Helmets that already exist that provide sidegrades to the frame. Helmet, Chest, Gauntlets, Boots, (Shoulders? lol) Leggings.

I'd almost rather have several alternate armorsets for the existing frames instead of creating whole new frames with just 1 single armorset like they are now. Eventually they're going to run out of (good) ideas for new original Frames - we're already kinda seeing it happen with this upcoming "Antimatter" Frame, and there's only so many "archetypes" themes to play around with before you start repeating what seem to be the same frame with just slightly different abilities. Adding customization options with armor sets would extend the life of existing frames and make it feel more like an individual instead of the same exact frame as the guy standing next to you.

More visual customisation is vital to the Warframe ‘endgame.’

Alternate/Exchangeable armour sets (as seen in Halo 4…)

With a variety of styles reflective of the power they infuse to the frame, toxic, magnetic, sound…

Even new powers...

On this note I’d also like to see more fluidity to the powers, more involvement introduced.

I don’t want an undemanding  effortless spam button, I want to be involved in the carnage dealt by my modified, personal warframe.

Give us looseness in our frames appearance.

Give us looseness in our frames functioning /operation. (butchery)

Edited by StabbyTentacles