Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Change/fix The Ash Ultimate

DemonicKnight786

You know the move where he slices everyone from behind? Yeah it's awesome, but why do you have to zoom out crazy far? I know they fixed the glitch where the game would get stuck, but it happened to me again. Just have him, blazingly fast, slash everything. It just takes way to long imo. He is my favorite warframe, and that is the only problem I have with him.

Well it does need some changing. Taking 15+ seconds to wipe out 15ish mobs when other classes can easily do way more than than in a 2 seconds certainly means a little fixing is in order, especially because the Ash is a warframe made for killing and little else.

The invulnerability is great. Taking forever to kill a relatively small number of mobs is not great, What exactly needs to be changed, I'm not sure because I'm not a dev. Best I could recommend is drastically speeding up how fast the Ash's ultimate is executed, and increasing the maximum number of hits.

A change I would absolutely love to see to Blade Storm would be altered animations based on the users melee weapon. I tire of seeing a punch thrown here or there, because I'm using a Long/Heavy weapon. Make the animations dependent on the weapon, and I'd be perfectly happy with the current performance of the ability. A speed up would be appreciated, along with a no cap on the kill count. It really puts it behind compared to other ultimates, such as Miasma, Overload, and Soundquake.

while it has its downfalls its also incredibly handy, as far as i can tell your invulnerable when its in effect. and your shields recharge. please don't change it.

You got it in one...

Killing 15 enemys in a wide area over time is far superior to just another boring Push 4 NUKE button like most of the other frames have..

If You want a Nuke Move use Saryn, Banshee, Excalibur etc..

Ash is so good because of how flexible he is and that includes his Bladestorm

cant wait for the new animations!!!!

You got it in one...

Killing 15 enemys in a wide area over time is far superior to just another boring Push 4 NUKE button like most of the other frames have..

If You want a Nuke Move use Saryn, Banshee, Excalibur etc..

Ash is so good because of how flexible he is and that includes his Bladestorm

cant wait for the new animations!!!!

I understand, but often, despite there being so many enemies, when I use that skill he only kills a few enemies