Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod For Dual Primary Weapons?

DemonicKnight786

The mod could take up a lot of the alloting points for the warframe itself, making you choose between a fully powered warframe, or two primaries. I would love this. And at low level the second primary weapon could have a damage reduction or something (if they want to make it so people won't complain about the OP-ness of two primaries).

I think what he means is that you won't be dual WIELDING, but that you'll be able to use a Hek and then a Braton as a "secondary" instead of a Lato or something. You'd be able to use the Ogris and then swap it out for a Dread, etc. 

I think that sounds like a neat idea.

I think what he means is that you won't be dual WIELDING, but that you'll be able to use a Hek and then a Braton as a "secondary" instead of a Lato or something. You'd be able to use the Ogris and then swap it out for a Dread, etc. 

I think that sounds like a neat idea.

"Mod for dual primary weapons"

Yes, he wants to duel weild the primaries.

it'll be a t3 only epic rare mod drop with no polarity that takes up 30 mod capacity :D, but it'll let you dual wield primaries XD. I think that sounds like a fair trade :3

P.S. there'll be an exception written into the code that if the frame is potato'd the mod doubles in cost to 60 :3......but yeah......paris/dread dual-wielding XD

or wait.......OH GOD!!! dual ogris o.o

Edited by Codekid

Multishot 90% with dual Ogris... Can we please? Pretty Please? And on that note, add realistic physics to the game. If im going to be firing that many explosives around i want the ship to crack in half and I want everyone to die. EVERYONE EVERYWHERE

Multishot 90% with dual Ogris... Can we please? Pretty Please? And on that note, add realistic physics to the game. If im going to be firing that many explosives around i want the ship to crack in half and I want everyone to die. EVERYONE EVERYWHERE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOD