Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Dynamos- The Artillery Frame

Deputy_Cofax

Concept:

• The general idea for this warframe was that I wanted to created a high damage aggressive warframe, that would also be a tanky armor based frame, and he could also be valuable in any kind of defense mission, this obviously means his mobility would have to suffer so i gave him the slowest speed in game. He would essentially be a mobile artillery cannon. Also EXPLOSIONS! This is my first concept so please don't be to harsh with the hate comments :'(

Codex Entry:

• This is Dynamos, the catalyst. Few to none are a match for his destructive power.-Lotus

Lore:

Dynamos was originally created by the Orokin as a way of rapidly exterminating the infested in mass quantities, and was created in tandem with Vauban. However, soon after Dynamos was created a flaw was discovered in his design. Dynamos’ constant use of his explosive power made him become increasingly volatile, and unstable. Eventually the Orokin decided to force him into stasis for fear that eventually his reactor would overload and Dynamos would explode with energy equivalent to many hydrogen bombs.

Acquisition:

The blueprint for Dynamos is sold in the market, and can be purchased for 30,000 credits. The quest for getting the other pieces for Dynamos can be purchased from Cephalon Simaris for 20,000 standing. The quest begins with Cephalon Simaris contacting the tenno through a video message Simaris: “Hunter I have just detected mass energy spikes originating from Pluto, go there immediately so that we may discern the exact location of these anomalies”. The tenno must then go to an interception mission on Pluto and last for 3 waves to discern the location of the energy spikes. After the mission Simaris contacts the tenno again Simaris: “I have discovered the location of the anomaly, and it is showing signs of movement, go there now so that it may be scanned for synthesis”. The Tenno must then go to another mission on pluto where they must find the location of the anomaly. Once they reach the location they will find a warframe cryopod that used to be sealed in a large quantity of ice but now the cryopod has been broken through, and the ice was also broken through. Once the cryopod has been found Simaris talks to the tenno again Simaris: “It seems that the synthesis target is no longer here, and what is more intriguing is that it was able to break through through that layer of ice and still have enough time to relocate itself”. A large amount of corpus enemies are then deployed in the mission and the tenno must then make it to extraction. In the liset the tenno receives another message from Simaris: “Tenno i regret to inform you that I have lost the location of the synthesis target, there seems to be a jammer on Pluto that is interfering with my sensors. You must go there and destroy it, only then will I be able to pinpoint the location of the synthesis target”. The tenno must then go to a sabotage mission on Pluto where they must destroy the jammer. Once the tenno reaches the jammer they will see Dynamos standing there guarding the jammer. Simaris: “THERE IS THE SPECIMEN HUNTER! Scan it for me and you will be well rewarded”. The tenno must then fight and defeat Dynamos. The first time the tenno fights Dynamos, Dynamos will use his magnum blaster to fight with. Once Dynamos’ health is reduced to 0 he will go into a downed state where the tenno will be able to scan him. Simaris then tells that tenno that he needs more scans for adequate data. Dynamos will then get back up but this time he will use his magnum blaster, and Bulwark will be active. Once the tenno downs Dynamos a second time they must scan him again, and then down him again when he gets back up and acquire a third scan, and then Dynamos will get up for a 3rd time. After each scan a blueprint for one of the pieces to Dynamos is acquired. The second time Dynamos gets back up he will have Bulwark, and Magnum Blaster active, and Thumper will also be constantly active, and the third time Dynamos gets back up he will have Bulwark, Thumper, and Magnum Blaster active, and Dynamos will occasionally fire Mortar at the tenno. Once Dynamos has been scanned for the third time, and after he gets back up Simaris sends another message Simaris: “Excellent work hunter, I have synthesized all of the data that I need. You may now dispose of the specimen”. Once the tenno kills Dynamos they will be allowed to destroy the jammer and leave the mission. However, once the tenno kills Dynamos he starts radiating energy, and Simaris then sends another message Simaris: “Tenno, I am detecting a massive energy spike emitting from the specimen that is rapidly increasing, I would recommend that you retreat immediately so that you will not be caught in the blast”. The the tile set then begins to start collapsing, and the tenno will have 3 minutes to make it to extraction, otherwise the mission will be a failure.

Build Requirements:

• Entire Warframe:

It requires 25,00 credits, a constructed helmet, chassis, systems, and 2 detonite injectors.

• Helmet:

Helmet requires 20,000 credits, 2 neural sensors, 500 alloy plate, 200 polymer bundle, and 300 salvage.

• Chassis:

Chassis requires 20,000 credits, 1 detonite injector, 650 ferrite, and 300 rubedo.

• Systems:

Systems require 20,000 credits, 1 detonite injector, 1 morphics, 450 salvage, and 300 plastids.

Aesthetics:

No art cause I can’t draw XP. Was planning for him to look like a male version of Mesa but much more armored.

Stats:

• Health: 150 (450 at rank 30)

• Shields: 150 (450 at rank 30)

• Armor: 525

• Power: 100 (150 at rank 30)

• Sprint Speed: 0.70

• Polarities: 2xD

• Aura Polarity: D

Abilities:

• Overheat (passive): Whenever Dynamos uses an ability he gains a stack of Overheat, each stack gives +1% power strength, Dynamos can gain a maximum of 30 stacks and stacks decay 1 every second after 10 seconds of not using an ability, and if Dynamos’ energy ever reaches 0 he is dealt a 500 damage blast proc that can kill him if he is at or below 500 hit points.

• Mortar (key 1): Dynamos fires a large grenade in a parabolic arc which explodes on contact with an enemy or a surface, and the explosion can ragdoll enemies (Mortar will damage Dynamos if he is within range of the explosion, generates 5 stacks of overheat).

• Energy: 50

• Strength: 400 / 500 / 600 / 700

• Explosion Radius: 4m / 8m / 12m / 16m

• Strength increases the mortar damage, and range increases the radius of the explosion.

• Bulwark (key 2): Dynamos bolsters his defenses gaining bonus armor, and applying the damage reduction from his armor value to his shields, as an added effect Bulwark consumes all stacks of overheat, and grants a bonus to the armor buff based on how many overheat stacks were consumed.

• Energy: 75

• Duration: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25

• Armor Bonus: 20% / 30% / 40% / 50%

• Overheat Buff: +10% armor per stack

• Maximum Armor Bonus: 320% / 330% / 340% / 350%

• Strength increases the armor bonus and the bonus received from overheat stacks, and duration increases how long the buff lasts.

• Thumper (key 3): Dynamos activates the thumper on his back releasing 1 explosion every second damaging and dealing and explosive proc that staggers all enemies hit (each explosion that thumper releases will add a stack of overheat).

• Energy: 50, 7 energy per second (Dynamos can recover energy by while Thumper is active, but all forms of passive energy regeneration are disabled i.e. energy siphon)

• Damage Per Pulse: 125 / 150 / 175 / 200

• Range: 2m / 5m / 7m / 8m

• Strength increases the damage of each pulse, and range increases the radius of the pulses.

• Magnum Blaster (key 4): Dynamos draws his magnum blaster (magnum blaster is a very large revolver) which fires powerful explosive rounds, and wields it as his main weapon (magnum blaster is affected by all secondary weapon mods that affect pistols, each shot explodes on contact dealing a guaranteed blast proc, each shot fired will add 1 stack of overheat, and all extra bullets produced by multishot mods will each have their own explosion).

• Energy: 45, 15 energy per shot (Dynamos is able to recover energy through any method while wielding the magnum blaster.)

• Damage: 375 / 400 / 425 / 450 (damage is all explosive damage)

• Fire Rate: 1.8 rounds/sec

• Magazine Size: 6 rounds/mag

• Reload: 2 seconds

• Crit Chance: 25%

• Crit Multiplier: 2x

• Status Chance: 0%

• Explosion radius: 3m (cannot be increased with range)

• Strength increases the damage dealt by the magnum blaster.

Strength:

Duration:

Range:

Mortar

Mortar

Bulwark

Bulwark

Thumper

Thumper

Magnum Blaster

Ability Augment Mods:

• Shattered Bulwark: Dynamos can reactivate Bulwark to detonate it dealing damage and a guaranteed blast proc to all enemies hit, and he gains invulnerability for a few seconds afterwards, also if Dynamos runs out of energy while Bulwark is active instead of being dealt the 700 damage blast proc Bulwark will explode still dealing damage and the blast proc and providing him with the invulnerability.

• Damage: 500

• Range: 10m

• Invulnerability Duration: 3 seconds (can’t be increased)

• Strength increases the damage, range increases the radius.

• Thumper Turret: When thumper is activated Dynamos pulls the thumper off of his back and plants it on the ground, the thumper emits explosions from that fixed point, it still drains energy per second, and it gains increased range.

• Increased Range: 25m (can be increased with range mods)

• Bio Blaster: Magnum Blaster will deal an additional random elemental effect to all enemies that are hit by a shot, or the resulting explosion from said shot.
Edited by Deputy_Cofax