Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forced Into Solo Play – But Solo Play Is Impossible

Saint_Tan

I've been able to solo high level missions with both my maxed out rhino and my rank 15 ash (both super charged) the key to high level infested is to have a good melee weapon, I don't bother with my primary or secondary weapons at all in infested missions (except for toxic ancients) I use super charged dual ether and they just destroy everything in site (I can solo up to wave 5 on xini on my rhino with them)

I got my one-and-only Split Chamber a couple weeks ago, ~10 game hours ago.

I have 116 hours playtime according to Steam.

Xylia. I have 71 hours played(a decent chunk is probably idle too), I joined after update 7. If you're including me in your assessment of "these players don't get how hard it is for new players", you're including me in the wrong batch, bro. I've never gotten a split chamber xP

400+ hours... most of that farming kiste and kappa, like 70% of all my kills are grineer and no split chamber :(

I am (happily) addicted to Warframe.  I’ve shown my love and support with my wallet (near $400 on a ‘free’ game) and my time (if I’m PC gaming, then its Warframe.)

Yes, the game is still a work in progress.

Yes, I have previously voiced my concerns on what I feel should be fixed/addressed. 

But now I am experiencing a problem that isn’t just a bug or ‘wish list fix’.

Single player play (while online – hoping for others to join in) is becoming more and more of a (forced) reality, while single player play is also becoming more and more impossible to finish a level.

Maybe players are all doing the new Void missions.  (I’m still trying to clear out the remaining ‘yellow’ planets/systems.)  Maybe the player base is just migrating to other games/things.  But what I do know is:

Recently, going online and clicking on a planet to play co-op with others is a difficult task.  I can click on 10-12 planets before finding one that warps me into a game. (I’m currently trying to round out all the upper missions, so tonight I have been hitting Pluto.  I can’t find a single game with others – or start one that others join).

So that leaves me having to play solo.  Okay, no problem.  I like the single ninja theme.

But FORGET IT.

The levels are clearly NOT set to scale the difficulty to the number of players currently in game.  By map tile 2, not only am I swarmed with 8-10 Infested Chargers (blue dog things), but my uber-moded Gorgon (mini gun) somehow requires at least HALF A CLIP to kill just one Charger!!! Hence, I’m over whelmed and killed by map tile 3.  Um, that is not a challenge, that is frustration.

PLEASE, I would love to play with others to work through the levels, BUT if the players are simply not there to join in, then you have got to make the missions possible for a single player. Otherwise I am trapped to never progress beyond Saturn – and am held hostage due to the lack of other players who want to play the EXACT same planet/mission at the EXACT same time as I do.

PLEASE SCALE THE DIFFICULTY BY THE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS CURRENTLY IN GAME.

As an aside, it would be oh so handy to have a “join game in this system” button.  You simply click on say, the Jupiter version of this button, and it will automatically warp you to any random game in progress that has room for one more player.  That would certainly save lots of time (and sanity) from ‘planet hopping’ to find a ‘live’ game.  Just a thought.

Beyond that – keep up the great work.

Tenno

Game is very easy , why you need party, team is needed only for high waves in endless missions and for void tier 3 extermination to clear faster.

Friendlist is with few people online, clan also, hard to find party for endless , game need more pve stuff, stop develop new weapons and warframes, give us more CHALANGING content!