Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

trying to identify a shoe/sneeker.

omelly

ive been trying to find out the name of this basketball shoe, it had a part that rotated at the tip of the foot to give you more "twist" heres a picture describing what i'm talking about
2rcx6wn.jpg
(this shoe is the recently banned APL this is not the original shoe i am describing) you can see my artistic black arrows to show how it would rotate you ride the ball of your foot im not sure what i saw a while ago either it was concept or purchasable but i have seen a picture of it once.

25 minutes ago, omelly said:

ive been trying to find out the name of this basketball shoe, it had a part that rotated at the tip of the foot to give you more "twist" heres a picture describing what i'm talking about

(this shoe is the recently banned APL this is not the original shoe i am describing) you can see my artistic black arrows to show how it would rotate you ride the ball of your foot im not sure what i saw a while ago either it was concept or purchasable but i have seen a picture of it once.

Just now, pyrocraziac said:

There is no such shoe that I can find. It is not hard to find a list of shoes banned by the NBA, none that I saw had a pivot in the toe. Why would a shoe like that exists? That is an injury liability that no company would back.

i dono if they were in the nba those green shoes were just banned from it, and they do have odd shoes like this http://www.sportsauthority.com/Strength-Systems-Strength-Shoe/product.jsp?productId=13381306&gclid=CjwKEAjwxoG5BRCC7ezlzNmR8HUSJAAre36jIwOe3xPg3kWRZnLhhPYqT4C9x83OI7cLZKf8kuTT-RoCRVjw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds