Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Ideas

SirNerdsAlot5

Alright so I was thinking about what could be done to make the mission experience more dynamic. The missions are currently set up in such a way that it becomes all to familiar, and all too predictable. So here are some ideas that could maybe help to keep missions interesting.

1. Ship/Base Self Destruct- As I understand this idea is already implemented, but only produces random fires that are easy to go around. So what if there was a trigger within missions that caused the ship/base to go into a self destruct mode. My idea is that once it is triggered you have to get to extraction in a limited amount of time. If you don't the mission will fail.

2. Surprise Boss- This one is a bit iffy, but hear me out. On each planet there is a boss, save a few planets. What if while you're doing missions on that planet, their number two came to try to take you out. They'd be stronger than the average heavy unit, but weaker than the planet's boss itself. We already see this with the stalker, but that's only one enemy and he has become predictable.

3. More Enemy WarFrames-  Alright so currently the stalker is the only enemy WarFrame that we see. I'd like to see more of these. Maybe they could cooperate with idea #2, or just be a new boss all together.

4. New Faction- Now I am most definitely sure that I am not the first to suggest this, but this game needs a new faction. The enemies in the void do not count, as they are just re-skins of the older factions. The game needs something new we haven't seen before.

5. New System- Now when I say "system" I'm not referring to the planets. Lotus may refer to them as systems, but that is technically wrong. Where our planet is (Earth) is called the Sol system, which encompasses all our planets from Mecury to Pluto. A system is essentially a star accompanied by planets. SO, when I say new system I mean a different system in our galaxy possibly with new enemies and higher level ones at that.